2022 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, Green19 said:

Pending how it falls… I wouldn’t be upset if they triple up on OL or WR with 

Walker, Philips, Melton or Waletzko

Austin and Weston as well.  Still out there.  Probably PS guys first year but you never know.  High RAS guys maybe you can coach em up. Waletzko RAS as well.  Hey at this point take guys that fit the athletic profile why not?  All lottos at this point...

• Like 1

I still like a QB who is left on the board (which would be a somewhat controversial pick). Nevada's Carson Strong.

Just give him time to rehab his knees and he'll look a lot better than he did through 2021 (he was hobbling around playing in 2021 because of them and has now had surgery). 6'3" 225, elite arm and pretty accurate. I'd spend a 5th on him as I felt he could be the QB gem of 2022...............and if he fails, you haven't lost much at all.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I still like a QB who is left on the board (which would be a somewhat controversial pick). Nevada's Carson Strong.

Just give him time to rehab his knees and he'll look a lot better than he did through 2021 (he was hobbling around playing in 2021 because of them, now has had surgery). 6'3" 225, elite arm and pretty accurate. I'd spend a 5th on him as I felt he could be the QB gem of 2022...............and if he fails, you haven't lost much at all.

I would also get behind that.  Like the though process there 

1 minute ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Just give him time to rehab his knees and he'll look a lot better than he did through 2021 (he was hobbling around playing in 2021 because of them, now has had surgery). 6'3" 225, elite arm and pretty accurate. I'd spend a 5th on him as I felt he could be the QB gem of 2022...............and if he fails, you haven't lost much at all.

Hey why not?  Red shirt him if you need to.  Can't ever argue with bringing in a QB.  Wolf used to do this routinely.  

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

How you can get paid to evaluate tape for a living and take Snoop Connor over Jerome Ford is not comprehendible. Some teams decision making every year just baffles me. 

Like Gute & Co taking Georgia's 3rd best LB @22, while the best one went at 83 and the 2nd best went at 102!