UDFA Tracker

Abe56

Could care less about these UDFA. Every year we say the same thing and I can’t ever remember anyone who wasn’t drafted coming back to haunt us. 

Like there was 260+ picks so I’m not going to panic over missing out on a guy or that Miami signed the UDFA we wanted! 

I was shocked Lindstrom wasn’t drafted as he was being mocked in the 3rd/4th. 

2 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Could care less about these UDFA. Every year we say the same thing and I can’t ever remember anyone who wasn’t drafted coming back to haunt us. 

Like there was 260+ picks so I’m not going to panic over missing out on a guy or that Miami signed the UDFA we wanted! 

I was shocked Lindstrom wasn’t drafted as he was being mocked in the 3rd/4th. 

Year after year we learn more and more that this process is so hard to figure out. Teams continue to surprise us.

7 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

UDFA really don't make the NFL 53 man team if your team is good. 

Ya none of these names are jumping out to me that could make the roster. But it’s great to be able to push players up and down the roster.

40 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya none of these names are jumping out to me that could make the roster. But it’s great to be able to push players up and down the roster.

I agree. I was tired of UDFA making the team or the PS no problem. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

UDFA really don't make the NFL 53 man team if your team is good. 

This just isn’t true. 30% of the league is undrafted. Around 16 players per team are undrafted players. They’re mostly depth but every now and then you find a gem that impacts your team.

• Like 1

Chrebet, Brandon Moore, Snacks and Robby were all UDFA's.  Also Mike Devito and Kerry Jenkins.  Obviously the hit rate is low with UDFA's, but they should not be dismissed.  I also like to think that even more UDFA's would be bigger contributors to all teams if given more of a chance.

It is nice to finally look at UDFA's and go "meh" as opposed to "he could be a future starter".

16 hours ago, NewAge said:

NIce kid. I literally live down the street from the HS he went to in Sayville. Has the size. Needs to develop. His uncle was a bar regular of mine when I worked at a sports bar back in the day. Wish the kid well. Still an accomplishment and something to be proud of.