The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

4 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

My new favorite speculation is that Scarlet Witch will become the Big Bad for Phase 4

That would be different...but I'd really like to see her powers unleashed before that happened. 

14 hours ago, D82 said:

That would be different...but I'd really like to see her powers unleashed before that happened. 

They kind of already have.  She was about to take out Thanos single handedly in Endgame before the 'rain fire' command.  Not to mention that other than Thor she was the biggest heavy hitter in the battle of Wakanda, and it was shown she could destroy an infinity stone in Infinity War (while holding off Thanos with at the same time).

Her powers continuing to grow from here and that power warping her mind to where she loses her grip on reality making her an omega level threat could be a great storyline if done right.

Edited by THE DUKE
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

What's the deal with the Wandavision show. It was brief, but I seem disinterested. 

how or why is still up in the air, but Wanda has a penchant for going coo-coo bananas and destabilizing reality. My guess is her grief and her powers become unwieldy and she loses control and falls into a prolonged manic episode fueled by her reality warping powers. Im picturing something similar to Legion on FX while exploring different TV tropes. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

They kind of already have.  She was about to take out Thanos single handedly in Endgame before the 'rain fire' command.  Not to mention that other than Thor she was the biggest heavy hitter in the battle of Wakanda, and it was shown she could destroy an infinity stone in Infinity War (while holding off Thanos with at the same time).

Her powers continuing to grow from here and that power warping her mind to where she loses her grip on reality making her an omega level threat could be a great storyline if done right.

That wasn't enough for me, I guess. *shrug* 

On 2/4/2020 at 5:23 PM, D82 said:

I would assume that’s what they are setting up to do here. WandaVision would be her breaking, losing her grip on reality, and in tandem, her control of her powers

And then showing what that explosion of chaos magic can do in Doctor Strange 2. Possibly even creating the “Multiverse of Madness” that Strange is trying to contain or combat or maybe even just survive?

Possibly even giving us an ending to that film where Strange is unsuccessful, setting her up as what forces the Avengers to Reassemble, and you could go with any of those comic storylines for a team up. Maybe it’s not even an “Avengers” movie proper, but like Captain America: Civil War, it’s like an Avengers 4.5

14 hours ago, Acgott said:

I feel like I'd be fine with this. I thought that his Spider-Man movies were good, especially the first two. The third I get why it was bad, but I felt like they tried to do too much with it. I don't think that's something that we'd have to worry about, plus Bruce Campbell needs to be in the MCU.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

I feel like I'd be fine with this. I thought that his Spider-Man movies were good, especially the first two. The third I get why it was bad, but I felt like they tried to do too much with it. I don't think that's something that we'd have to worry about, plus Bruce Campbell needs to be in the MCU.

Yeah, the third one was Sony mettling because they wanted Venom. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

how or why is still up in the air, but Wanda has a penchant for going coo-coo bananas and destabilizing reality. My guess is her grief and her powers become unwieldy and she loses control and falls into a prolonged manic episode fueled by her reality warping powers. Im picturing something similar to Legion on FX while exploring different TV tropes. 

Would be awesome

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Two rumors I'm surprised people haven't posted about:

Henry Cavill as Wolverine in Captain Marvel 2

Allison Brie as Jennifer Walters (aka She-Hulk) in the She-Hulk Disney+ show

I'm trying to think who I'd prefer to Cavill as Wolverine, but he seems like a solid option. Though, I'd love for a comic book style Wolverine, short, wide, and angry.