The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

15 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Spider-Man can’t get here soon enough.

I'm so satisfied with Endgame, I'm actually forgetting that Spiderman Far From Home is even coming out. 

I'll need to set a reminder on the calendar...

24 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

They'll use FFH as a palate cleanser and wrap up to the current phase and then have a nice long layoff until March-May 2020 until whatever is next and that will kick off the new phase.

I was think they should wait till 2021 to start the next phase. Need a nice break before they start the next phase.

58 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I was think they should wait till 2021 to start the next phase. Need a nice break before they start the next phase.

a year is plenty long enough.  It's long enough to have some memory loss as to what happened in the last phase, but not too long that people have lost interest completely.

I think the 9 months is plenty of time for the break.  While some of the main actors are moving on there is still a ton of carryover with existing characters and last time I checked, mother nature is undefeated when it comes to aging.

• Like 1

Since everyone loves super heroes/villains in here I thought I'd share this game. I'm having a lot of fun creating and playing my own heroes and villains with how unique the character customization is. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't, but I'm having a blast with it and it's completely free to play while also being devoid of any in game micro-transactions. Just create an account, download the game (short download) and you're in. Not sure if I'm allowed to post download links in here or not, but if you're interested in playing just youtube search, "How to play city of heroes in 2019" and follow the instructions from the video or the video description.

Here's a review of it. (PS - he mentions the game could get shut down for legal reasons, but I doubt that happens now that the source code is public and private servers will keep popping up if another one gets taken down)

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Since everyone loves super heroes/villains in here I thought I'd share this game. I'm having a lot of fun creating and playing my own heroes and villains with how unique the character customization is. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't, but I'm having a blast with it and it's completely free to play while also being devoid of any in game micro-transactions. Just create an account, download the game (short download) and you're in. Not sure if I'm allowed to post download links in here or not, but if you're interested in playing just youtube search, "How to play city of heroes in 2019" and follow the instructions from the video or the video description.

Here's a review of it. (PS - he mentions the game could get shut down for legal reasons, but I doubt that happens now that the source code is public and private servers will keep popping up if another one gets taken down)

Holy hell, this game is back? Since when? Downloading immediately when I get home. 

I completely forgot about this game.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Holy hell, this game is back? Since when? Downloading immediately when I get home. 

I completely forgot about this game.

Yeah so basically since they shut the game down in 2012 there’s been a secret private server running and last month somebody released the source code to the public