The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

With BW and Cruella going to simultaneous release with Disney+, I wonder if we are going to have to get both Box Office and Premiere Access numbers and combine them. 

I wonder which is more profitable. There is WAY less overhead for premiere access but at the same time you are losing out on multiple ticket prices even if you are essentially charging for 2 tickets. Anyone better with these numbers than me? It would be hard to calculate

15 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

With BW and Cruella going to simultaneous release with Disney+, I wonder if we are going to have to get both Box Office and Premiere Access numbers and combine them. 

I wonder which is more profitable. There is WAY less overhead for premiere access but at the same time you are losing out on multiple ticket prices even if you are essentially charging for 2 tickets. Anyone better with these numbers than me? It would be hard to calculate

My family is 6, however, we usually go to the first showing of the day for the discount, so 6 tickets ends up around $48, which is still more than 30.  Password sharing can turn that $30 into 20-30 people potentially seeing the movie for 1 purchase price though.  I'd think the theaters is still the way to get the money.

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

My family is 6, however, we usually go to the first showing of the day for the discount, so 6 tickets ends up around $48, which is still more than 30.  Password sharing can turn that $30 into 20-30 people potentially seeing the movie for 1 purchase price though.  I'd think the theaters is still the way to get the money.

Yep. I think this will make them some more money. I don't really care about the BW movie all that much tbh. So I won't spend the money in theaters but I'd watch it streaming. However, for something like IW/Endgame, etc, I would definitely go see it in theaters.

36 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I thought someone (maybe Gizmodo) followed up on this based on information they heard. But I found some info:

https://screenrant.com/mulan-2020-movie-disney-plus-office-success-failure/

Mulan made a total of $35.5 million on its opening weekend from Disney+ subscribers. Since the movie wasn't released in theaters, the $35.5 million is entirely net profit for Disney, who didn't have to pay any distribution fees by hosting it on their streaming service.

• Like 1

Will probably see the film in theaters myself in my neck of the woods if it arrives earlier than the Disney+ date. Marvel is popular here, but the theater experience is great, and even during Infinity War and Endgame, the theaters weren't super packed like the USA. Will even be less so due to COVID-19. I do wonder if the pushback will coincide with the Disney+ release in Asia, and European areas, which was supposed to happen sometime in 2021. 

2 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

The "Where's my sandwich" line from Iron Man 3, might be my favorite line in any if these movies.

I'm partial to the Rocket/Quill exchange in IW.

Peter Quill: I'm muscular.

Rocket Raccoon: Who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat.

Peter Quill: Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me. Okay, I'm gonna get a Bowflex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells.

Rocket Raccoon: You know you can't eat dumbbells, right?

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast