The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Photos just surfaced of James Gunn attending a pedophilia-themed party.  I take back every word of defense I gave him.

Was that actually a party? The pics are just straight up weird. Either way, unless they can get him to cure cancer or something. I think that's all she wrote for Gunn's career.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Was that actually a party? The pics are just straight up weird. Either way, unless they can get him to cure cancer or something. I think that's all she wrote for Gunn's career.

Apparently it was a theme party with the theme being "to catch a predator"

38 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Apparently it was a theme party with the theme being "to catch a predator"

That's just weird. I mean we don't know of anything sexual that might have gone on there. But if there was like an orgy or w/e, it's just a weird theme. I would imagine a criminal wanting to live out a fantasy isn't doing under a theme where they are getting caught. What was the point of this?

11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

That's just weird. I mean we don't know of anything sexual that might have gone on there. But if there was like an orgy or w/e, it's just a weird theme. I would imagine a criminal wanting to live out a fantasy isn't doing under a theme where they are getting caught. What was the point of this?

Don't ask me, lol.

20 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Photos just surfaced of James Gunn attending a pedophilia-themed party.  I take back every word of defense I gave him.

Ah-ha! I knew there had to be plenty of fire underneath this much smoke (the 10,000+ Tweets he supposedly made on the subject), turns out I and several others were right. 

Though rumor has it WB is interested in bringing him along. At this point, I'm sure they'll do anything to try to right the mess of a ship over there.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, seminoles1 said:

His contract is up, but he seems to be really excited about playing Thor right now after these last 2 movies.

The problem they have with Thor though is that they have made him so powerful that there aren't a lot of situations left at this point to where he can't clean it up in a hurry.  He tore through Thanos' army in Wakanda and then nearly got a kill shot on Thanos while he was using the gauntlet against Thor.  

I love Hemsworth in the role though, so if Feige can make it work i'm down for more. 

26 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

The problem they have with Thor though is that they have made him so powerful that there aren't a lot of situations left at this point to where he can't clean it up in a hurry.  He tore through Thanos' army in Wakanda and then nearly got a kill shot on Thanos while he was using the gauntlet against Thor.  

I love Hemsworth in the role though, so if Feige can make it work i'm down for more. 

it's true, but when you consider that Iron Man or one of the Avengers could have cleaned up Spider Man's problems or one of the other "lesser" heroes, it doesn't become a plot problem.  Thor isn't going to rush in for every little thing happening on earth.  Just larger problems.

But, to your point that will make it difficult to team him up with other heroes in the future.  They'll have to be more cosmic battles with god-like villains/abilities.

With Thor as well, I think a lot of what you can do with him is almost the Man of Steel route where he has to balance his powers on earth, but better. Yeah, there will probably always be a godlike villain for him to fight, but the toughest part for Thor can be dealing with getting Asgard settled on earth and dealing with the fallout from that for a couple more movies.

2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Thor vs. Galactus

That's something they could make happen about 6-8 years from now.

Galactus would crush Thor alone. 

Lest we not forget that without the Axe, Thor was USELESS against Thanos to open the film even with other Asgardians like Loki and Hiemdall backing him up, plus the freaking Hulk. 

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Galactus would crush Thor alone. 

Lest we not forget that without the Axe, Thor was USELESS against Thanos to open the film even with other Asgardians like Loki and Hiemdall backing him up, plus the freaking Hulk. 

As I said before Thanos would never lose a fist fight with any Avenger since he already had the power stone. 

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast