The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

16 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Would not have thought of him for it but he’s done well in any role I’ve seen him in. From comedy to drama. Fan casting for Adam has always been so bad and on the nose, glad they broadened the search.

I have no idea what their Adam Warlock plans are, will be a lot different than some his more well known comic stuff.

17 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Would not have thought of him for it but he’s done well in any role I’ve seen him in. From comedy to drama. Fan casting for Adam has always been so bad and on the nose, glad they broadened the search.

I have no idea what their Adam Warlock plans are, will be a lot different than some his more well known comic stuff.

I've never seen him in a serious role so I'm not sure what to expect. But Marvel casting rarely misses, so I'm excited for it.

100k 50k GIF

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I've never seen him in a serious role so I'm not sure what to expect. But Marvel casting rarely misses, so I'm excited for it.

100k 50k GIF

If I remember right he was a real bastard in that movie Detroit a couple years ago, also was fun in that interactive Black Mirror episode Bandersnatch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Bet half the internet is pissed it's not Keanu Reaves though. 

Too old for what is hopefully a recurring character imo. There are plenty of roles that will be good for Keanu, especially if you include X-Men. Some of my favorite possibilities in no order: Kraven, Mr Sinister, Sebastian Shaw, Mastermind, Nightmare, and Mephisto.

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I know him and seen him in a few things comedic and serious. Don't see him as Adam Warlock, but MCU usually is good with it's casting choices. 

Bet half the internet is pissed it's not Keanu Reaves though. 

Doesn’t surprise me, a lot of people wanted a big blonde beefy guy or a huge name like that.

On 10/7/2021 at 2:09 PM, Acgott said:

I just heard a great theory from New Rockstars regarding the Whatif credit scene.

Reveal hidden contents

What if the Steve that returned is Hydra Steve, brainwashed like the Winter Solider. Would you guys like this route for a live action movie using Chris Evans, or keep it for animated?

Spoiler

A What If? episode could be fun but it's time to move on from Hydra. 

Speaking of Gunn, a week or so ago he said this about the GOTG Holiday Special… (we might’ve already talked about this)

I wonder if they worked out a deal to get ROM the Spaceknight, remember Gunn effused his love of the character years ago a couple times.

Doubt it but he was the first character that came to mind that Gunn would say that about.

Is there a non-cinema thread?

Looking for a new series Id guess youd call it.

"Avengers: The Initiative" is 35 issues for example. Doesnt look like the greatest event series. Any recommendations?  Currently on Ultimates 2, gathered 1-12, has Civil War II and such in there.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast