Thor: Ragnarok

Acgott

51 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

$22-$24 in NYC!

Yeah, I would never ever consider living in NYC.  Don't know how people do it....Traffic/People congestion alone would want me offin myself.  It once took me 1 hr to go a few blocks.  I just wanted to throw keys away and ditch the car.

On 10/28/2017 at 6:25 AM, jonu62882 said:

If not for medical care, I would want to move to one of these 3rd world-ish countries.

I wouldn’t throw stones at the Phillipinnes health system if I was you.

They have this thing called free healthcare for all their citizens. Something you guys should really give a go.

Works great here in New Zealand 

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I wouldn’t throw stones at the Phillipinnes health system if I was you.

They have this thing called free healthcare for all their citizens. Something you guys should really give a go.

Works great here in New Zealand 

None of my phillipina/o colleagues let there family use their public health system. They all pay cash to go private so I do not think that it is that good. The standard of care in the USA would be much higher and they would have a broader range of services, obviously cash flo is an issue. 
Also the Phillipines because of the USA is a highly developed country, rather than a true 3rd world country which doesn't have infrastructure. 

I think New Zealand has one of the best health systems in the world.  And we are legit 1st world. Our major problem is that everything is super expensive and we have low wages. Housing, food,  cars... all cost too much., 

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:53 PM, Bullet Club said:

I hope this is good but I totally expect it to be a major let-down.

• Shortest Marvel movie
  • A plot that looks like it's all over the place
  • The complete misuse of the name Ragnorak
  • Surtur looking like a last minute throw in
  • The ending already being spoiled
  • Trying too hard to be Guardians

Supposedly it's the highest rated Marvel Film yet

Archived