2023 Draft Talk

swede700

11 minutes ago, ArcticNorseman said:

Isn't Carolina's owner named Richardson?  Lol.  If so, the reality is he knows how much revenue Cam generated and he might be salivating all over the thought of Anthony Richardson doing the same.

If he wants his team to win long term, they'll draft Stroud.

The Richardson’s sold the Panthers a few years ago. 

Two teams in the NFC West, and the point value of their top four draft choices in 2023, with values assessed by the Jimmy Johnson Draft Trade Value Chart, the first chart ever made to assign point values to each pick in the NFL Draft:

Seattle: With the fifth, 20th, 37th and 52nd overall picks, the Seahawks’ top four picks have a value of 3,460 points.

San Francisco: With the 99th, 101st, 102nd and 155th overall picks, the 49ers’ top four picks have a value of 321 points.

San Francisco will have zero picks on day one of the draft, when there will be 31 picks. On day two, when there will be 71 picks, the Niners will have the 68th, 70th and 71st picks of the day.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/13/peter-king-fmia-nfl-trade-updates-bears-panthers-jalen-ramsey/

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

This would address Bradbury's shortcomings. Would be a good 2nd/3rd round option in the event of a trade back.

I wonder how he moves in space. I don't recall offhand, but it seems like we had Bradbury pull on a lot of screen plays last year. I might be wrong on that.

3 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Counter point, the Vikings should not target Forbes on day 1. Nope. Hard pass. 

Why, because of his weight? Lol that’s pretty foolish. His tape is the best out of any corner in this draft. I’d think film is a better indicator of a player’s success, than his weight at the combine. 

Edited by Purplepride323