Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

Alright. Time to get some discussion going. You can't really tell who anyone is, or detect their intentions if we don't play.

Zel

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Alright. Time to get some discussion going. You can't really tell who anyone is, or detect their intentions if we don't play.

Zel

Agreed.  The jfin lynch was random.  Not sure what the mission hit was from, might be something to look into.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Agreed.  The jfin lynch was random.  Not sure what the mission hit was from, might be something to look into.

Could be tlo trying to get his buddy in chatzy. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Possibly.  Those two probably talk more than high school girls I feel like...

Anyone else feel these read sketchy?

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Honestly TLO isn't a bad lynch. I'm not sure what huskers didn't like about my post. Seems weird to pull it up then not explain. 

You have no avatar. You're sketchy af TBH

8 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Because he voted for you and called out a day 1 lynch?

Don't care that he voted for me. If I worried about one D1 vote, that'd be an odd strategy. 

It just seemed unnecessary to say. I read it as mafia pointing out the obvious to try to seem civ

Just now, HighHopes said:

I'm so afraid to click new buttons...

Lol same. I'm also still terrible at editing quotes, deleting parts or moving them around. I've made some monstrosities on accident. 

Archived