Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Anyone noticed Kittle and Waller have totally flipped in ADP? Waller has fallen to TE5 and keeps falling, Kittle keeps rising. I’ve always had Kittle above Waller this year, but it makes me think something is really wrong with Waller that we don’t know about it. 

He hasnt been practicing last Ive heard so that may be something to do with it but it is odd

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Anyone noticed Kittle and Waller have totally flipped in ADP? Waller has fallen to TE5 and keeps falling, Kittle keeps rising. I’ve always had Kittle above Waller this year, but it makes me think something is really wrong with Waller that we don’t know about it. 

I'm sure the fantasy football community knows more then anyone.

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I thought he was the most talented WR from his class. It hasn’t clicked quite yet but I think it does this year (3rd year breakout). I think lots of people would have wished they would have bought low about a year from today. 

I have pick 1.12 and he's one of the guys I'm considering. Still unsure if I should go WR/WR, RB/RB, or WR/RB.

I'm kinda getting cold feet on Deebo so I'm considering Saquan, Fournette, Diggs, and Lamb at 12/13. 

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Redraft, full PPR. 2 RB/2 WR/2 Flex

It really depends on if you are a believer in Barkley. If you are...you should go with Barkley. That's only because I feel more confident in getting a difference making WR after round one than RB. I'm not considering Fournette with the other options. At WR, the decision is between Lamb and Diggs. It's a tough call, Diggs has the higher floor so he would be a reasonable choice. But at the same time, it's very possible taht they could be heading in different directions shortly. I personally would probably go Diggs over Lamb in redrafter...in dynasty it's a really easy choice...you go Lamb. Samuel is a good player, but I think he's at a much higher risk of injury. I think his floor is lower than the other two.

17 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Diggs-Adams-Lamb-Deebo-Hill

Format might matter but I believe in non-ppr i have it this way. 

I've got in a 1/2 PPR:

Deebo, Diggs, Adams, Lamb and then a very distant Hill.

Before the contract,  I would have listed Deebo right around Hill (far behind Lamb) as I had concerns that Lance would be  somewhat ineffecient as a passer and Deebo had at the time an anti RB stance.  However, it looks like Deebo's contract now has rushing incentivization, which tells me that Shanahan will have carte blanch to use him however he wishes.  I'm really excited for Deebo (and Aiyuk as a post-hype sleeper many rounds later)

I have Deebo in my Chase tier (tier 2)

1: Jefferson, Kupp

2: Chase, Deebo

3: Diggs, Adams, Lamb

Edited by 101Raider

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I have pick 1.12 and he's one of the guys I'm considering. Still unsure if I should go WR/WR, RB/RB, or WR/RB.

I'm kinda getting cold feet on Deebo so I'm considering Saquan, Fournette, Diggs, and Lamb at 12/13. 

Depends on if you like any of the 3rd/4th round rbs.  Knowing you don't care for Akers and Conner, I'd be inclined to go RB/RB.  

Any combo of Jones, Mixon, Swift (I know you don't like him), Barkley and Fournette is a strong start.

I'd pass on an early TE, I really like the mid/late rounders this year

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

It really depends on if you are a believer in Barkley. If you are...you should go with Barkley. That's only because I feel more confident in getting a difference making WR after round one than RB. I'm not considering Fournette with the other options. At WR, the decision is between Lamb and Diggs. It's a tough call, Diggs has the higher floor so he would be a reasonable choice. But at the same time, it's very possible taht they could be heading in different directions shortly. I personally would probably go Diggs over Lamb in redrafter...in dynasty it's a really easy choice...you go Lamb. Samuel is a good player, but I think he's at a much higher risk of injury. I think his floor is lower than the other two.

What's your thoughts on Barkley?

Personally I'm a huuuuuge fan for this year.  Upgraded O-line, upgraded play caller (who apparently has been pounding the rock in camp with Barkley) and a contract year...

10 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

What's your thoughts on Barkley?

Personally I'm a huuuuuge fan for this year.  Upgraded O-line, upgraded play caller (who apparently has been pounding the rock in camp with Barkley) and a contract year...

I think he’s the best RB prospect I’ve ever seen. I think he’s currently the most talent RB in the NFL. I’m far less worried about the Giants sucking than the injuries. But though I would agree he is at higher risk for injury…injury can happen to any of these RBs. McCaffrey and Henry were durable until they weren’t. I’m buying Barkley and am willing to go down with the ship. 

• Like 1