Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who do you guys prefer this year? Breece Hall or Travis Etienne? 

In 50+ drafts, I have Hall on like 15 teams and Etienne on zero. I always thought Robinson was coming back Week 1 (which no one thought, and I was correct on) and that Etienne isn’t as good of a prospect he’s hyped up to be. Plus the way he runs is asking for another season ending injury. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hall definitely in non ppr

Closer in PPR but probably Hall still

I think ETN will get way more usage in the passing game but Breece will be better on the ground. The only concern that I have is that the Jets offense stinks. But both teams showed that they could support good fantasy backs last year with worse talent profiles. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

In 50+ drafts, I have Hall on like 15 teams and Etienne on zero. I always thought Robinson was coming back Week 1 (which no one thought, and I was correct on) and that Etienne isn’t as good of a prospect he’s hyped up to be. Plus the way he runs is asking for another season ending injury. 

You're one of the few people that I've seen totally fade ETN

Also thoughts on WR's this year? I'd guess that most people have Kupp, Jefferson, and Chase as their top 3 going into the season.

How do you guys feel about the next tier of guys/how would you rank them?

Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, CeeDee Lamb, Tyreek Hill, and Deebo Samuel. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think ETN will get way more usage in the passing game but Breece will be better on the ground. The only concern that I have is that the Jets offense stinks. But both teams showed that they could support good fantasy backs last year with worse talent profiles. 

Yea i think both offenses should be concerned about overall effectiveness but i have more faith in Jacksonville. James Robinson has proven to be a more effective back than Michael Carter so who knows how touches go

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Also thoughts on WR's this year? I'd guess that most people have Kupp, Jefferson, and Chase as their top 3 going into the season.

How do you guys feel about the next tier of guys/how would you rank them?

Diggs-Adams-Lamb-Deebo-Hill

Format might matter but I believe in non-ppr i have it this way. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm not really a huge fan of Diontae Johnson this year when I drafted him 5th round last year and he balled out for me. Hard to trust any of the Steelers pass catchers. 

DJ Moore, DK Metcalf, and Tyler Lockett scare me as well.

Moore doesnt scare me in PPR but idk about non. I just cant with the Seattle guys. In an offense that runs alot, yea passing game scripts late will be there but are Lock/Geno even good enough to exploit garbage time?

Anyone noticed Kittle and Waller have totally flipped in ADP? Waller has fallen to TE5 and keeps falling, Kittle keeps rising. I’ve always had Kittle above Waller this year, but it makes me think something is really wrong with Waller that we don’t know about it. 

44 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm not really a huge fan of Diontae Johnson this year when I drafted him 5th round last year and he balled out for me. Hard to trust any of the Steelers pass catchers. 

DJ Moore, DK Metcalf, and Tyler Lockett scare me as well.

Lockett doesnt scare me nearly as much as DK given their ADPs, I know I wont own any shares of DK but may have some of Lockett

DJ Moore Is a stud in PPR back to back years with over 1.1k yards, 96 or 97 receptions last year and 60 something the year before, Only knock on him is his TD production and you would think that number would increase after scoring 4 TDs 3 straight years

41 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I personally would rank them In that order maybe swap Diggs and Lamb but for me thats being nit picky

Edited by mattyice0401