Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I would never draft a 7th Round Rookie in a Dynasty League...

I think Pacheco will provide great value for the Chiefs these next two seasons. I think he'll be the starting RB the second half of 2022 and win a lot of leagues, and he'll probably be the starter in 2023. However, he'll likely be replaced by 2024. He's a 7th Rounder for a reason. 

He averaged 3.9 ypc and had 13 receptions for 25 yards (1.9 ypc) last season at Rutgers, lol.

I was extremely bullish on Deebo this year but the reports about Lance have kinda swayed my view. Interested to see how Lance plays in the preseason but I could see a scenario where Lance's rushing ability negates the need to use Deebo there and Lance's struggles throwing the ball really cap Deebo's ceiling. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I was extremely bullish on Deebo this year but the reports about Lance have kinda swayed my view. Interested to see how Lance plays in the preseason but I could see a scenario where Lance's rushing ability negates the need to use Deebo there and Lance's struggles throwing the ball really cap Deebo's ceiling. 

Idk If I read it here or heard it ona  podcast but doesnt Deebos contract have rushing incentive? If true just some food for thought I guess

13 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Idk If I read it here or heard it ona  podcast but doesnt Deebos contract have rushing incentive? If true just some food for thought I guess

If he rushes for 380+ yards he earns an additional $650K and if he has 3+ rushing TD he earns an additional $150K. I still think that he'll be used in a hybrid role so they can get him the ball in space. I'm just concerned that all of the 49ers ball carriers will take a ding because of Lance's mobility like we saw in Philadelphia with Hurts. If he struggles with accuracy it will also ding all of their pass catchers like we saw with the Eagles as well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If he rushes for 380+ yards he earns an additional $650K and if he has 3+ rushing TD he earns an additional $150K. I still think that he'll be used in a hybrid role so they can get him the ball in space. I'm just concerned that all of the 49ers ball carriers will take a ding because of Lance's mobility like we saw in Philadelphia with Hurts. If he struggles with accuracy it will also ding all of their pass catchers like we saw with the Eagles as well.

Personally the niners backfield Is something Im fading, Shanny Is just too sporadic for me to take a chance on Eli Mitchell, Maybe one on Jeff Wilson or Trey Sermon as a late round flier but As you said and I agree with you In that Lance should take away from their production and Hes the one who I want thats involved in their running game, He just seems like a lock to finish in the top 8 for QBs this year because of his rushing upside.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Personally the niners backfield Is something Im fading, Shanny Is just too sporadic for me to take a chance on Eli Mitchell, Maybe one on Jeff Wilson or Trey Sermon as a late round flier but As you said and I agree with you In that Lance should take away from their production and Hes the one who I want thats involved in their running game, He just seems like a lock to finish in the top 8 for QBs this year because of his rushing upside.

I was listening to someone and they said that basically every QB in modern NFL history that averaged 4+ carries per game finished in the top 10.

39 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I was listening to someone and they said that basically every QB in modern NFL history that averaged 4+ carries per game finished in the top 10.

I hope is ADP doesnt rise too much In preseason because Ive been able to get him around the 10th and 11th rounds and to me thats a straight steal.

33 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I know its preseason I KNOW but Trey Sermon getting the start is exactly why I dont want anything to do with the Niner backfield

EDIT: I guess he has a hammy thats why he didnt get the start, just looked it up

It’s still a cluster-

I want no parts of it except for maybe a late round stab at Davis-price or even gulp…Sermon.

So how bad an idea is it to draft BOTH Sutton and Jeudy?  I feel like the Patrick loss was bigger deal than we’re making out to be.

I have a lot of conviction in Russell balling out in Denver. As this is my Superflex league and I draft near the turn,  I don’t see myself in a position to take Wilson, but can see a situation where both WRs are available to me in the middle rounds. 

i know doubling up on the same team’s skill position caps upside, but it also raises the floor IMO and I’m confident that both will get fed by Wilson.