Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

23 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Obviously a lot of variables and things can change in my league but these options I'll lay out below are very realistic. I'm curious on your feedback.

League background info:
Half PPR, rookie keeper, 6pt TD passing

My Keepers:
Alvin Kamara, Leonard Fournette, Eli Mitchell 

What option would you like better?

Option A:
Pick 2 Breece Hall
Pick 12 Josh Allen
Pick 26 Gabe Davis as WR3

OR

Option B:
Pick 2: Breece Hall
Pick 12: Mike Williams as WR1
Pick 16: Justin Herbert

Option B for me too. Davis ceiling to me is Mike Williams last year and Williams very well could improve on that year

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Option B for me too. Davis ceiling to me is Mike Williams last year and Williams very well could improve on that year

I’m really excited for Williams this season. I think he can cement himself as a top 10 in the league. 

I am definitely concerned about the hype train surrounding Gabe Davis 

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I do really like Gabe but his ADP has risen much closer to his ceiling than floor

I agree. I also think his bust potential is much higher then the guys going around his ADP.

Diggs figures so get more looks in the redzone, Knox too. And the Bills will look to run more down there as well.

Thoughts on Josh Allen in the first round (Specifically back end - 12 Team League)

- League is a 2 man keeper league, the keeper rules are whatever round they were drafted in the previous year, go up one round this year. ex Player A drafted in the 13th last season will be a  12th this season. 

.5 PPR.

A few notable QBs who will likely be kept. Herbert, Mahomes, Jackson. 

3 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

Thoughts on Josh Allen in the first round (Specifically back end - 12 Team League)

- League is a 2 man keeper league, the keeper rules are whatever round they were drafted in the previous year, go up one round this year. ex Player A drafted in the 13th last season will be a  12th this season. 

.5 PPR.

A few notable QBs who will likely be kept. Herbert, Mahomes, Jackson. 

Who are your keepers? I think Allen finishes as a top 3 QB again. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Tyreek Hill for a 11th rounder

CeeDee Lamb for a 5th rounder

I assume you start just the 2RBs? Adding Allen to those WRs give your a team a really high ceiling and a very low cost. 

I would do it. Then we can share in our love for Allen as the QB and our fantasy star.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I assume you start just the 2RBs? Adding Allen to those WRs give your a team a really high ceiling and a very low cost. 

I would do it. Then we can share in our love for Allen as the QB and our fantasy star.

Yeah 2 RBs 2 WRs 1 Flex. Thinking Allen in the 1st then either best RB available or if Kelce is there grabbing him and going a sort of zero RB strat. 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 10:35 AM, 101Raider said:

Since we’re on the topic of late Rd TEs, I’m looking at Njoku now if Watsons suspension holds at 6.

At the expense of a bench, I might look at an Ertz and Njoku or Thomas with my last pick. 

get Ertz with the 6 game Hopkins suspension, then transition to Njoku or Thomas if either looks like an upgrade. 

Kyle Rudolph will likely be the Buccaneers primary TE and they have a bunch of WRs banged up to start the season.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

I never like going both QB and TE early. I try to do one or the other. But that would be awfully sexy.

I'm sick of losing in this league every year ... time to switch it up, maybe a few pops before and during the draft 

stone cold GIF

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think this is the year that Gabe Davis cements himself as a guy and that he Diggs basically become the Bills version of Allen/Williams. 

Williams was WR 135, 32, 39, and 45 during his first four seasons before making a leap last year where he finished as WR12. Davis has been WR 57 in each of his first two seasons but with Beasley/Sanders gone I think he has a chance to ball out. Especially after how great he played in the playoffs last season. I think his production will be up/down but as a WR 3/4 in PPR formats I like him a lot.