SNF - Patriots vs Broncos

Webmaster

5 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

It might be hard for Brady to be Brady with Von Miller trucksticking the backup tackle into his lap all game.

Chip him with backs and tight ends. Problem solved. Von cant do it by himself. I see Brady using TEs, RBs, and the slot to murder Denver's LBs, who've been awful in coverage this year.

7 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

He would never do something like that. He's a very professional, stand up guy.

Ok good.  I would have been aghast at such a suggestion.

Just now, biggbrd said:

TBF, probably your colleagues that will value them most. But who cares about other people? Watch the game!

And any customers/clients that it would effect probably deserved it anyways.

1 minute ago, Dan_Bali said:

830 am.  Cafe on the beach.  Beer in hand.  Pats v Broncos.  Marvellous.  What times we live in!

830 pm.  Cold DC.  Rum in hand.  Pats v Broncos.  It's marvelous that Butch got fired today.  A glorious Butch-free time we live in!

13 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

Chip him with backs and tight ends. Problem solved. Von cant do it by himself. I see Brady using TEs, RBs, and the slot to murder Denver's LBs, who've been awful in coverage this year.

If it was that simple, he wouldn’t have 81.5 career sacks in 6 seasons worth of games.

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

If it was that simple, he wouldn’t have 81.5 career sacks in 6 seasons worth of games.

Thats against all 32 teams mind you, not 6 seasons worth of playing Brady. He's elite and im not trying to say he's not but he'll be the focal point of their protection unless Ray or someone else on the line steps up as a pass rusher to help him.

Believe me, we've watched Mack wreck OTs all year but teams have already figured out to scheme toward him and they can murder us cuz no one opposite him is good enough to take pressure off.

Archived