• Mavs in 4
    • Mavs in 5
    • Mavs in 6
    • Mavs in 7
    • GSW in 4
    • GSW in 5
    • GSW in 6
    • GSW in 7

Warriors are back baby, best team in basketball! 

If this goes 5, I have gotten every Warriors series correct so far and the amount of games (over Denver in 5, over Memphis in 6, over Dallas in 5). 

I think we would smash the Heat in 5 or 6 games, not scared of them. The Celtics do scare me a bit though, I think that could go 7.

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Mavs are only here cause they were the best shooting team in the history of basketball and now GSW is giving up a wide open 3 every play and the Mavs can't make anything. This is ridiculous

That's how it tends to go.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Great sense of urgency by the team to understand the chance that is in front of them and go for the kill shot in this game 3. I love this team! 

Poole Party with the sense of urgency up 5 as well to kill any Mavs comeback. Every guy on the Warriors is made of ice.

5 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Surround Luka with better talent and force him to stay in shape in the off-season. These 40/10 games in the playoffs don’t mean **** if while the supporting case lays an egg he’s non-existent on defense and giving zero effort.

Let's be real he wasn't lacking effort on D today. The Mavs need someone who can rebound

3 down 1 to go............

Wiggins was unreal tonight and played some really good defense regardless of Luka's 40....Which a lot of it came when we were up double digits. 

Steph is Steph and is now finally starting to hit his 3s. 

Poole needs to close the series on a good note. Was not aggressive enough and kept committing some dumb fouls. 

Looney with another good performance.

Sucks that Porter got hurt. Hope both he and GPII can get healthy for the finals. 

Kerr mixed up the zone well but the box and 1 is something he needs to go away from next game. Just stick to the zone and shade some help Luka's direction when he puts it on the floor. 

Big Klay performance upcoming on Tuesday night to close these boys out? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Great sense of urgency by the team to understand the chance that is in front of them and go for the kill shot in this game 3. I love this team! 

Let's see how they play on Tuesday. They had the Nuggets down 3-0 as well before losing game 4 and almost lost game 5 as well...Had the Grizzlies down 3-1 and got BLASTED by like 50 in game 5 and almost lost game 6.

Need to change that vs the Mavs. 

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Let's be real he wasn't lacking effort on D today. The Mavs need someone who can rebound

Both are true. His effort on close outs was horrendous. Very lazy just allowing players to blow by and set up open shots.

And the rebounding is even worse. It’s the worst big man rotation in the league by far.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Bullock was out there for 40 minutes and did nothing but cardio the whole time. Hard to play 40 minutes and not score 1 point 

I can't believe him guarding CP3 full court and the Mavs not being in drop coverage after game 2 completely made him into a non-factor. The Point "God" went out so damn sad. I know if he the Suns would have won this year or last year, some suckas would be ready to say he is better than Steph all time. Shameful.

2 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Both are true. His effort on close outs was horrendous. Very lazy just allowing players to blow by and set up open shots.

And the rebounding is even worse. It’s the worst big man rotation in the league by far.

Luka wasn't good at all for three quarters. He had a huge 4th quarter but all the damage was done with the deficit being in double figures. He's amazing but SAS said Jaylen Brown had the worst 40 point game ever last night but Luka's was far less impactful. 

The Warriors have stopped turning the ball over in the 2nd half the last two games and have completely dominated. So it is possible for them to protect the ball for at least a half lol.

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

3 down 1 to go............

Wiggins was unreal tonight and played some really good defense regardless of Luka's 40....Which a lot of it came when we were up double digits. 

Steph is Steph and is now finally starting to hit his 3s. 

Poole needs to close the series on a good note. Was not aggressive enough and kept committing some dumb fouls. 

Looney with another good performance.

Sucks that Porter got hurt. Hope both he and GPII can get healthy for the finals. 

Kerr mixed up the zone well but the box and 1 is something he needs to go away from next game. Just stick to the zone and shade some help Luka's direction when he puts it on the floor. 

Big Klay performance upcoming on Tuesday night to close these boys out? 

I was surprised at how little Klay was using his mid-range game (especially the fadeaway).