• Mavs in 5
    • Mavs in 6
    • Mavs in 7
    • GSW in 4
    • GSW in 5
    • GSW in 6
    • GSW in 7

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what's funny about that is you think that happened because reggie bullock guarded him full court lol

Nah, but that definitely annoyed him… among other things the Mavs were doing to him on both ends. 

What is this "internal" beef that started after game 2 you're referring to? Ayton and Monty? What's that got to do with CP3 forgetting how to score in the last five games? 

10 minutes ago, indifference said:

Goodness, Suns would of made this series more interesting. This like the third year in a row these conference finals has a team nobody seen advancing this far. Nuggets over Clips/Hawks over Sixers and Mavs/Suns only to see a non competitive WCF matchup. Brooms out Tuesday

The Mavs just blew the Suns out 4 times and gave them maybe the most embarrassing home playoff loss ever.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

CP3 averaged like 5 PPG the last four games and you're talking about it being an easy series against the Dubs. Foh....Not to mention Booker shot like 25% from the field in three games against the Warriors in the regular season. No fear of the Suns, the Grizzlies were the scariest match up for this team in the West...Different story in the East.

Klay before this game was averaging 20/5/2/1/1 on 45/39/80 shooting splits this postseason. He's been fine and about as good as you can expect him to be. This was his first off shooting game he's had in a while. 

from a defensive standpoint he’s not as sharp as he use to be. He isnt mirroring defenders as much as he used to bc of them injuries. idk something still seems off about it still he missed a lot of wide open looks he is usually automatic. i could be tripping but I swore Klay was a better shooter on the road in the offs pre injury. 

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

from a defensive standpoint he’s not as sharp as he use to be. He isnt mirroring defenders as much as he used to bc of them injuries. idk something still seems off about it still he missed a lot of wide open looks he is usually automatic. i could be tripping but I swore Klay was a better shooter on the road in the offs pre injury. 

I mean I never said he was back 100% to pre-injury Klay but there is some nostalgia of you just remembering all the good moments. He had plenty of bad games and mediocre series even when he was healthy. Is his defense the same? No, but he was never a lockdown defender in the first place.

Still, him averaging 20 and 5 with shooting almost 39% from down town is really solid. 

8 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

The Mavs just blew the Suns out 4 times and gave them maybe the most embarrassing home playoff loss ever.

Yeah, the Mavs didn't steal any game in that series. The games they won, they won pretty convincingly. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, but that definitely annoyed him… among other things the Mavs were doing to him on both ends. 

he shot 55% for 22 ppg against jrue, khris and giannis and you think reggie bullock and maximilian are the reason he couldn't do anything. that's crazy.

he hasn't scored less than 21 ppg in a series since he played with harden and you think reggie bullock and maximillian locked him up to the point he scored like 6 baskets in 4 gms, that's crazy. 

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

he shot 55% for 22 ppg against jrue, khris and giannis and you think reggie bullock and maximilian are the reason he couldn't do anything. that's crazy.

he hasn't scored less than 21 ppg in a series since he played with harden and you think reggie bullock and maximillian locked him up to the point he scored like 6 baskets in 4 gms, that's crazy. 

So please do tell this "internal beef" that made CP3 forget how to score the ball…. 

2 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Good god. This series has definitely hurt Luka’s reputation as a top notch player.

Also truly shows how talentless the overall team is.

No Warriors are just that much better. The slowest playing team vs Curry 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean I never said he was back 100% to pre-injury Klay but there is some nostalgia of you just remembering all the good moments. He had plenty of bad games and mediocre series even when he was healthy. Is his defense the same? No, but he was never a lockdown defender in the first place.

Still, him averaging 20 and 5 with shooting almost 39% from down town is really solid. 

Klay has also been a very streaky shooter pre injury, up for debate but some felt when Klay gets hot he's better than even Curry when he also gets going.

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Seems like as the game wore on, particularly second half Warriors didn’t even care that the Mavs were open on the 3s. 

Also, is there a reason Kuminga isn’t getting playing time in this series?

Just Kerr decision. With the way they’re guarding Luka I don’t think they trust him on defense when it comes to them switching it up.