2022 Around league

dll2000

4 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That's whose designing the stadium I beleieve

That was HKS...it is MANICA who we have who designed the Raiders...as long as they take advantage of being able to see the Chicago skyline and make it as high as possible to give it that outdoor feel that would be a great design.

52 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Losing him is no big deal.....defense will be fine without him.

Bears entire defense
2 Sacks
1 FF
4 TFL
4 QB Hits

Khalil Mack
3 Sacks
1 FF
3 TFL
4 QB Hits

Cmon man, that wasn't against Trent Williams, you can put up Dom Robinson's stats and they are pretty damn impressive too.  

Also that's almost the same line he had his first game here.

Jefferson is awesome for MN and Chase for Bengals is next level good and will only get better.  Barring injury he is going to HOF. I would trade 2 first rounders and third for him right now.  

Expect MN to be good early.  They basically ran it back with all their key vets.  They are going to be ahead of a lot of people. Plus, they have some great players.  

Trubsiky did not look good at all.  Pitt D looked unreal.  They had like 5 turnovers and should have won that game going away.  Sucks that Watt got hurt, he was looking like player of year prior to that.

Cracks me up some GB fans blaming Rodgers for that loss.

It has become a personal thing for them.  

Their horrid first half d game plan and that early drop lost that game on road.  

Their Oline had a really bad game as well.  Had they run more they may have crawled back in.  They abandoned their strength too early which is their RB duo.