2022 Around league

dll2000

6 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Anyone else wondering what it would take to get DJ Moore out of Carolina right now? He would is barely seeing the ball and would be a true #1 here with a very manageable contract.

He is no where near a true #1 IMO and is certainly not worth 25 and 20M for the next 2 years. Truth be told I would probably put him in the same tier as Mooney and maybe even lower. Point is, I wouldn't be willing to pay Mooney 23M per year so I damn sure wouldn't be willing to pay Moore that much.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

3 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

He is no where near a true #1 IMO and is certainly not worth 25 and 20M for the next 2 years. Truth be told I would probably put him in the same tier as Mooney and maybe even lower. Point is, I wouldn't be willing to pay Mooney 23M per year so I damn sure wouldn't be willing to pay Moore that much.

I would have Moore above Mooney and certainly by a distance in this scheme...Moore brings way more physicality and can run those slants and in cuts that we don't seem to want Mooney to even attempt at this point...his past production with a times a worse QB situation than even we have seen puts him ahead of Mooney for me.

• Like 1

Watched Ravens loss to Bills last night.  It was brutal for Ravens.  

They dominated first half and laid an egg in second.  

They committed a lot of untimely penalties and put Jackson behind chains which is not where you want him.    Had a lot of tough non and calls too.  Not best officiated game.  

Credit to Josh Allen who overcame a ton of drops in first half, didn’t freak out and kept balling.  

oh and weird decision by Harbough to go for TD down 3 from like the 5 on 4th down with small time left in 4th.  

Edited by dll2000

13 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Watched Ravens loss to Bills last night.  It was brutal for Ravens.  

They dominated first half and laid an egg in second.  

They committed a lot of untimely penalties and put Jackson behind chains which is not where you want him.    Had a lot of tough non and calls too.  Not best officiated game.  

Credit to Josh Allen who overcame a ton of drops in first half, didn’t freak out and kept balling.  

oh and weird decision by Harbough to go for TD down 3 from like the 5 on 4th down with small time left in 4th.  

Isn't this similar to how they loss against Miami? Weren't they up big there too?

4 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Isabella was released yesterday. Should we kick the tires on him or just ride things out as they are?

No reason not to kick the tires. If he is even a legit #4 then it only improves our WR corps.