2022 Around league

dll2000

5 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Got to like Saturday…he has just been put in an unfair position.

I'll take the unfair position next for that kind of money. Hell I'll let you guys call plays in real time. Just sign me up. lol

That being said I often wondered if OL would make good HC/GMs compared to most other positions. Said to be the smartest group on the field, need to understand how to work together and thrive with doing the dirty work, often in a thankless manner. SHOULD bring the hard-nosed edge you want. While I would pick the QB whisperer as the HC in almost any circumstance this is a boom or bust move I LOVE seeing throughout the NFL.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I'll take the unfair position next for that kind of money. Hell I'll let you guys call plays in real time. Just sign me up. lol

That being said I often wondered if OL would make good HC/GMs compared to most other positions. Said to be the smartest group on the field, need to understand how to work together and thrive with doing the dirty work, often in a thankless manner. SHOULD bring the hard-nosed edge you want. While I would pick the QB whisperer as the HC in almost any circumstance this is a boom or bust move I LOVE seeing throughout the NFL.

Call it a stereotype, but its certainly a pattern.

I coached about 12 or 13 seasons and every single one of those years the smartest kids collectively were the OL.

Had like 3-4 kids with perfect SAT/ACT scores come through.  DL were dumbest LOL.   

That being said you hired a guy for one of hardest jobs to get in the world with no experience.   That is a strange decision.

But look at who our politicians are.   I wouldn't hire most of them to pull weeds in my yard for free.  And they are multi-millionaires.  

I don't know what is going on in the world.  

• Like 1

Just glanced at table of contents of complaint. 

Not my area of expertise - but the legal theory they are using to sue is not real strong here.   They have some jurisdictional issues too.   

Might be dismissed out of hand and be so much political grandstanding.  

Underlying morality aside.

We'll see.