2022 Around league

dll2000

28 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I mean, he ASKED FOR A TRADE, but details are not important I suppose.

Gonna be funny when BAL also doesn’t want to make him the highest paid LB in the history of football but they can’t franchise tag him because they have to tag Lamar. 

Everything we've heard has been that the bears made him an offer, a good one, which would have made him likely top-5 overall highest paid off ball lb and he turned it down because he wanted to be #1. 

so the thing is, im sure Poles did say that to him when he first got the job, then made him an offer that was more than likely fair, and roquan representing himself thought it was "insulting." poles then realized quan wasnt going to sign an extension and got whatever value he could

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I mean, he ASKED FOR A TRADE, but details are not important I suppose.

Gonna be funny when BAL also doesn’t want to make him the highest paid LB in the history of football but they can’t franchise tag him because they have to tag Lamar. 

74gjbe.jpg

11 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

Everything we've heard has been that the bears made him an offer, a good one, which would have made him likely top-5 overall highest paid off ball lb and he turned it down because he wanted to be #1. 

so the thing is, im sure Poles did say that to him when he first got the job, then made him an offer that was more than likely fair, and roquan representing himself thought it was "insulting." poles then realized quan wasnt going to sign an extension and got whatever value he could

Yep.

Roquan has some wires crossed up top. I was on his side initially but he just is a head case. He has had issues committing at every step. In high school he couldn't sign paperwork for a commit after verbally and publicly committing to UCLA, got drafted and held out on his rookie deal, and now has turned down a huge deal because he thinks he deserves more. He then throws a tantrum and tries to bash Poles by saying he was taking advantage of him? Then tampering to other teams. Guy is just an idiot.

All are completely his choice, but I have no issue dropping him to another team.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Maybe we shouldn’t draft a DL high this offseason since the league are clearly trying to phase them out…maybe one of the worst calls I have ever seen? 🤔 either way we know it wouldn’t have been called if that was Fields taking that “hit” .

That one incident was a 10 pt. call for people who say officiating doesn’t matter that much.   Took back a TD off board and gave them a field goal. Could have been 14 pt. swing. 

In a league where most spreads are around 4 pts. 

LOL.  

After everyone making fun of everyone who said Lions would be better than people think this year, it looks like they are going to make playoffs.

They are finishing with Jets with Wilson starting again.

Panthers.

Bears.

Packers.

That is highly probable at least 3-1 in last 4 and 3-1 gets it done I believe.   Barring injuries of course. 

What a terrible start for them though.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Good news for EJax

As long as it's not one of those "well, we could justify surgery, but it's not critcal enough that we classify it as necessary" deals where he rests at home before ultimately needing surgery in camp next year, then this is good news.

But I've seen enough Lisfrancs in the NFL to know that a lot of them ultimately do end up getting surgery.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

As long as it's not one of those "well, we could justify surgery, but it's not critcal enough that we classify it as necessary" deals where he rests at home before ultimately needing surgery in camp next year, then this is good news.

But I've seen enough Lisfrancs in the NFL to know that a lot of them ultimately do end up getting surgery.

Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF