Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

5 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

What are the rules, if any, for choosing Coaches/coordinators in this League?

Any and all insights appreciated.

There are lists at the bottom of the op of the available coaches. Any coach can be plugged into any of the four spots.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Was surprised by how well Jewell did in the Sim considering he pretty much missed all last year. The tackle total wasn’t high but 18 stuffs, 10 coverages, 4 sacks 2 FF and 2 FR. Pretty decent

Yeah, he was certainly on my list. Some great stats by him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

What are the rules, if any, for choosing Coaches/coordinators in this League?

Any and all insights appreciated.

You  can pick anyone in the list and you can place them in any position - just that a defensive coach is going to (likely) give you next to nothing on offense (and vice versa). Allegedly (since I've only been told this but don't know this) whomever you place at HC will affect ALL positions (and not just their specific side of the ball). 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

You  can pick anyone in the list and you can place them in any position - just that a defensive coach is going to (likely) give you next to nothing on offense (and vice versa). Allegedly (since I've only been told this but don't know this) whomever you place at HC will affect ALL positions (and not just their specific side of the ball). 

Last question, can I insert HCs from the list at their previous coordinator positions? Or only where they are on front page?