Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Mecole Hardman and MVS were serious considerations with my last pick to increase my odds of landing Mahomes' new #1.

I was going in a different direction but realized I needed to get a guy or two to platoon with Hollywood.

Hardman has burned me in too many leagues already so was going with the new blood.

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Mecole Hardman and MVS were serious considerations with my last pick to increase my odds of landing Mahomes' new #1.

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I was going in a different direction but realized I needed to get a guy or two to platoon with Hollywood.

Hardman has burned me in too many leagues already so was going with the new blood.

I thought about double dipping to hedge my bets, but Hardman entering his third season swayed me to stick with him alone, and gamble another position. Probably a mistake.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I thought about double dipping to hedge my bets, but Hardman entering his third season swayed me to stick with him alone, and gamble another position. Probably a mistake.

I was between Fulton and Rhodes at my last pick. Felt you would take Fulton if I didn’t. I was correct.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Fourth season. Hopefully 4th time is the charm.

• Like 1