Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:
3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Fourth season. Hopefully 4th time is the charm.

That changes everything. You messed up Ruskie

Honestly, his numbers have gone up each season. And he's the WR with the most familiarity with Mahomes. And he's got the speed to make things go.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Honestly, his numbers have gone up each season. And he's the WR with the most familiarity with Mahomes. And he's got the speed to make things go.

Rec/Yards maybe but Avg and TD's keep going down. WR3 here is mainly going to score you spot points at best. Fumbles scare me too. Could be good as a RS though if he keeps doing that.

Year Team Games Receiving Rushing Fumbles
GP GS Rec Yds Avg Lng TD Att Yds Avg Lng TD Fum Lost
2019 KC 16 5 26 538 20.7 83T 6 4 17 4.3 9 0 2 2
2020 KC 16 8 41 560 13.7 49 4 4 31 7.8 20 0 2 2
2021 KC 17 8 59 693 11.7 53 2 8 46 5.8 24 0 3 2

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Rec/Yards maybe but Avg and TD's keep going down. WR3 here is mainly going to score you spot points at best. Fumbles scare me too. Could be good as a RS though if he keeps doing that.

Year Team Games Receiving Rushing Fumbles
GP GS Rec Yds Avg Lng TD Att Yds Avg Lng TD Fum Lost
2019 KC 16 5 26 538 20.7 83T 6 4 17 4.3 9 0 2 2
2020 KC 16 8 41 560 13.7 49 4 4 31 7.8 20 0 2 2
2021 KC 17 8 59 693 11.7 53 2 8 46 5.8 24 0 3 2

Thanks for posting the stats and proving what I said.

His receptions and yards have steadily gone up every year. The two stats that most matter, really.

This isn't fantasy football. lol

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Thanks for posting the stats and proving what I said.

His receptions and yards have steadily gone up every year. The two stats that most matter, really.

This isn't fantasy football. lol

Fair enough. I mostly care about AVG yd per reception (deep threat/slot type guy etc) and if they will score for me. Guys will get rec and yards no matter what IMO.

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Fair enough. I mostly care about AVG yd per reception (deep threat/slot type guy etc) and if they will score for me. Guys will get rec and yards no matter what IMO.

One of the top four WRs are gonna have like 70 catches and 1,000 yards. Maybe more. And it's gonna be one of Moore, Juju, Hardman, or MVS. 

I'm hoping for JuJu.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

One of the top four WRs are gonna have like 70 catches and 1,000 yards. Maybe more. And it's gonna be one of Moore, Juju, Hardman, or MVS. 

I'm hoping for JuJu.

That's the issue for me. Are Hardman/MVS even worth keeping for 3 tags if they put up 70 receptions and 1,000 yards? There's still 30% of their ratings that is just meh.

We just had Lockett who has had three straight 80/1,000/8 go in the 2nd. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

That's the issue for me. Are Hardman/MVS even worth keeping for 3 tags if they put up 70 receptions and 1,000 yards? There's still 30% of their ratings that is just meh.

I mean. That was with Adams, who is a clear cut #1. And probably statistically #1 overall. It's hard to hate on his numbers when he's lined up with the best WR in the sim. Especially with a QB like Murray. If he had a guy like Rodgers/Mahomes/Brady, he'd likely wreck **** as well. And that trio would be unstoppable.

I don't think those stats are a knock on Lockett, simply a showing of just how good Adams is.

Lockett is 100% a keeper level WR. Or at least was before his QB situation became questionable.

If a guy is good at football, you should probably keep him. Unless his stats directly contradict that.

18 minutes ago, swoosh said:

MVS will be 1 tag for me in S25 most likely. If he balls out it's a bargain. Be fun to watch.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. That was with Adams, who is a clear cut #1. And probably statistically #1 overall. It's hard to hate on his numbers when he's lined up with the best WR in the sim. Especially with a QB like Murray. If he had a guy like Rodgers/Mahomes/Brady, he'd likely wreck **** as well. And that trio would be unstoppable.

I don't think those stats are a knock on Lockett, simply a showing of just how good Adams is.

Lockett is 100% a keeper level WR. Or at least was before his QB situation became questionable.

If a guy is good at football, you should probably keep him. Unless his stats directly contradict that.

I'm talking about Lockett's NFL production. My point is I think it's going to take a lot more than 70 receptions and 1,000 yards for either Hardman or MVS to be worth keeping for 3 tags. Now if you sit them on the PS, it could pay off but that's a long play.

3 hours ago, swoosh said:

Hardman is riding the PS, so if he pops off, he's 1 tag for either me or some other team, and then would just be 3 before the following season - a decision that will be easier to make once he's also put in a sim season if he's worth it or not.

@Tk3 @Daboyle @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @JoshstraDaymus

@Scoundrel @Glen @bcb1213 @RTTRUTH @Karnage84

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick @swoosh@Scalamania @bucsfan333

@EaglesPeteC @The Orca @RandyMossIsBoss @SirA1 @El Ramster

As the draft is ending today, some pertinent information:

• You have until the end of the draft day (11:00 PM ET) to make up any selections you have withstanding. At that time, any starting roster spots you have vacant will be autodrafted and I'll move the rosters to the main thread. Once I'm finished with that, normal "first come, first serve" free agency will become active.
  • Week 1 is slated for Wednesday, the 29th. This means that if you want to edit your Coaching Philosophy or starting roster (you can do this via PM), your deadline to do it is Tuesday the 28th at Noon ET. Anything that must be done in the offseason (updates to Stadium settings and/or rebranding) is also due by that time.

Thanks for another smooth draft, everyone! Good luck this season!

• Like 9