Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

This man is hustling. The only thing he did all game but it was needed.

Q1, 11:46, 1st & 10 on the FRE 48: Matthew Stafford throws the ball deep and completes to Marquez Valdes-Scantling for 16 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Amani Hooker, recovered by Kyle Juszczyk.
Q1, 11:20, 1st & 10 on the EGY 36: Derrick Henry rushes to the outside for a gain of 6 yards. Tackle made by Deion Jones.

Kyle Juszczyk: 0 carries for 0 yards (0.00 YPC, 0 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Kyle Juszczyk: 0 receptions for 0 yards (0.00 YPR, 0 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Kyle Juszczyk: 0 pancakes.

Edited by SirA1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The big play was the best thing for you... it was actually rng in your favor. Had Hines just fallen, Murray would've taken knees and the game would've been over.

I mean thinking of it that way, you are not wrong. This season is incredibly frustrating 2-5 with a point differential of -6

im right there to win every single week and it just doesn’t happen. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I mean thinking of it that way, you are not wrong. This season is incredibly frustrating 2-5 with a point differential of -6

im right there to win every single week and it just doesn’t happen. 

Yeah, it's extremely frustrating.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a ton of big names on my defense but can't find the right way to use them.

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, it's extremely frustrating.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a ton of big names on my defense but can't find the right way to use them.

you're 6-1 and your defense has been top 5......

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Last game:

Joey Bosa: 1 tackle.

I'm not entirely sure how to set the EDGE players.

He was going against a monster OL. And is playing out of position as a 3-4 DE.

Garett Bolles [7 GS]: 13 pancakes, 3 sacks allowed, 1 stuff allowed.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

He was going against a monster OL. And is playing out of position as a 3-4 DE.

Garett Bolles [7 GS]: 13 pancakes, 3 sacks allowed, 1 stuff allowed.

Good point. Those are some stud stats.

That was Bosa's first game at 3-4 DE... I don't love Hutch in that spot, either, and was hoping that Bosa would continue his stuffs from that position. Ideally, I'd just start Watt and Bosa at EDGE with Simmons and Atkins between them, moving Hutch to the bench. Hate having him on the bench, but not sure where else to use him and hate moving Bosa off of EDGE.

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Good point. Those are some stud stats.

That was Bosa's first game at 3-4 DE... I don't love Hutch in that spot, either, and was hoping that Bosa would continue his stuffs from that position. Ideally, I'd just start Watt and Bosa at EDGE with Simmons and Atkins between them, moving Hutch to the bench. Hate having him on the bench, but not sure where else to use him and hate moving Bosa off of EDGE.

Gotta put your best 11 out there when you’re 6-1

• Like 1

Can we pretty please get updated PWNYs? @Tk3

I don't like the parity in the sim this year. Where are the blowouts? Through 7 games...

PD +/- over 7 games
>10 pts: 9 teams
11-16 pts: 5 teams

14 teams who on the year win/lose by an average of just 2.3 points or less. Among those 14 teams we have three 5-2 teams and two 2-5 teams. Too much RNG for my liking.

• Like 1