Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

57 minutes ago, Glen said:

I’ll do my 2nd and a 7th next year 

Considering Lattimore was just picked 1.4 (and called the best player in the draft) and could've been had with the 3 tags to keep him for a 5th, 7th, and 10th (no exaggeration), this is actually outstanding value. 

FWIW, I thought Lattimore was a solid pick. I'm just not sure why people didn't trade for tags this offseason when they were at an all time low. 

20 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Considering Lattimore was just picked 1.4 (and called the best player in the draft) and could've been had with the 3 tags to keep him for a 5th, 7th, and 10th (no exaggeration), this is actually outstanding value. 

FWIW, I thought Lattimore was a solid pick. I'm just not sure why people didn't trade for tags this offseason when they were at an all time low. 

Nobody wanted him via trade.  I tried, plus like I said, he seemed very blah in the sim for me.  Richard Sherman was actually a little better than Lattimore was 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nobody wanted him via trade.  I tried, plus like I said, he seemed very blah in the sim for me.  Richard Sherman was actually a little better than Lattimore was 

And I didn’t mean to pick on just Lattimore. Any non-rookie drafted here in the 1st could’ve been had for chump change. Why active owners weren’t more active in going after tags in the market that was set is surprising. 

I have no 1st so I have nothing better to do than to call people out on their pure foolishness of downright awful asset management. 

All in good fun, of course.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, swoosh said:

Offer is open to whomever as long as my guy is there