Chip n Dale RR (2022)

Manny/Patrick

Also the Peter Pan in this movie is clearly referenced to Bobby Driscoll who was going thru puberty and let go 3 years before his contract ended, he ended up getting into heroin and died at the age of 31 and was only found a year after his was dead. Crazy Disney would let that plot point play out

While not perfect, this had no right being as good as it was. I doubt I watch it again but it's definitely worth a viewing if you watched the show as a kid. They did a great job using all the different types of animation in a single shot.

I must say that my favorite cameo may have been

Spoiler

Stan Marsh from South Park. It was just so unexpected but also completely irrelevant to the story and easy to miss.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2022 at 1:02 AM, kingseanjohn said:

While not perfect, this had no right being as good as it was. I doubt I watch it again but it's definitely worth a viewing if you watched the show as a kid. They did a great job using all the different types of animation in a single shot.

I must say that my favorite cameo may have been

Hide contents

Stan Marsh from South Park. It was just so unexpected but also completely irrelevant to the story and easy to miss.

I was shocked when I saw him.

Enjoyed it, fun little movie. Absolutely packed with references, a lot of which I was really surprised to see them do.