I'm guaranteeing Playoffs for Washington in 2022 season. Not gonna lie....my reason is whack, but I believe it will be true.

aceinthehouse

I don't think the NFC East is underrated. (I think it's a below average division.)

But I think it's not entirely crazy to think that it can send 3 playoff teams just because of how easy of a schedule they all play. I don't see any of them doing much in the postseason though.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 2

NFC East is not the best, nor weakest Division in football. They probably hover around the middle.

I think the cream of the crop right now are...NFC West, AFC West & AFC North.

I think the NFC East is probably on par with the AFC East & NFC North.

With the AFC South & NFC South dragging last.

Fortunately for Washington & the rest of the Division? They all draw the AFC South. So the argument is there, that their the worst division in football.

I think only the NFC South can make that argument. And if it weren't for the Bucs, it would be a no-brainer, imo.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

With the AFC South & NFC South dragging last.

Fortunately for Washington & the rest of the Division? They all draw the AFC South. So the argument is there, that their the worst division in football.

I think only the NFC South can make that argument. And if it weren't for the Bucs, it would be a no-brainer, imo.

Wasn’t Tennessee the #1 seed in the AFC? And Indy missed out on the 7th seed by the last game of the season? And didn’t both improve their biggest issue in QB play?

Say what you will about Houston and Jax, the other two teams aren’t to be slept on.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'll be shocked if the Commies go better than 2-2 against the AFCS.  If that's your reason for them getting wins, then good luck.  Gonna be a rough season for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I'll be shocked if the Commies go better than 2-2 against the AFCS.  If that's your reason for them getting wins, then good luck.  Gonna be a rough season for you.

I’m actually pretty certain they’re losing to Tennessee, and there is no way whatsoever that Carson Wentz gets over on Indianapolis. Those are near locks, IMO. 

If Trevor Lawrence or Davis Mills takes a step forward from their rookie seasons, 1-3 for the Commies is more likely.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm not guaranteeing they do well vs the AFC South. Although, it's possible.

I'm only guaranteeing a Playoff Spot this yr.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I’m actually pretty certain they’re losing to Tennessee, and there is no way whatsoever that Carson Wentz gets over on Indianapolis. Those are near locks, IMO. 

If Trevor Lawrence or Davis Mills takes a step forward from their rookie seasons, 1-3 for the Commies is more likely.

Wentz is taking down the Colts. They just signed Foles to the roster.

He probably has that game circled on his calendar. Not the mention them booting him out of town.

Jags will be better with new coach, but we draw them wk-1.

Texans are a mess.

The Titans will be a tough game. But Washington can beat them.

10 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Oh yeaaaa baby. I'm ready for football.

This is a weird video to get hyped about. I can literally show you videos of my son making these same throws in a real 7 on 7 game at like 10 years old. Nothing about this was impressive for an NFL QB drafted #2 overall.

Not even a little tiny impressive. Those are like LeBron doing layups against no defender. 

Edited by Matts4313

20 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'm not guaranteeing they do well vs the AFC South. Although, it's possible.

I'm only guaranteeing a Playoff Spot this yr.

Be hard to make the playoffs if you max out at 50% against the weakest division you play against.

40 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Be hard to make the playoffs if you max out at 50% against the weakest division you play against.

I don't believe so...

Split the AFC South. 2-2 (I believe we'll do better)

Go 3-3 inside division.  (Very feasible)

Split the NFC North. 2-2 (Very Feasible)

Win 2 of Atlanta, San Francisco & Cleveland. (Would be tough, but doable)

9-8 record & possible wildcard.

That's a worst case scenario, imo.

But I think we win 11 games. 😁

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I wish we could find all of Ace's prediction threads over the years. It would probably read like that picture of Clevland Brown QB's the past 20 years. 

The who's who of Greatness! 🥃

It would still have a higher % of success, than Mel Kiper mock drafts. 😂