I'm guaranteeing Playoffs for Washington in 2022 season. Not gonna lie....my reason is whack, but I believe it will be true.

aceinthehouse

10 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Don't conveniently leave out Kirk throwing for 5,000 yards (and only coming up like 80 short). It's why we are where we are.

I forgot about that one. Honestly, I forgot about Cousins as a member of that franchise.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The nfc East might be my least favorite division in the nfl but it’s a treasure trove for memes. You absolutely never know which team is going to be at the top of the division (unlike the north, which is always going to be GB) and if it’s even going to have a winning record. When WFT won it at 7-9, was that the year the dude posted in here it’s the best division in the league or whatever? 

On 7/28/2022 at 11:10 PM, Ty21 said:

The nfc East might be my least favorite division in the nfl but it’s a treasure trove for memes. You absolutely never know which team is going to be at the top of the division (unlike the north, which is always going to be GB) and if it’s even going to have a winning record. When WFT won it at 7-9, was that the year the dude posted in here it’s the best division in the league or whatever? 

1)Talent wise, it's not the best Division in the league.

2)Competitive wise, it's not the best Division in the league.

And probably by a large margin on both.

But ratings wise, historical nastalgic wise, & Championship wise?

There's no Division in football better than the NFC East.

That's not my opinion, or something I read or heard. It's 100% fact & there's no debate on it.

And it's not even close....

I haven't looked at every teams schedule. But if I did...

I would bet that the NFC East has more primetime games as a whole, than any other Division.

Now why would that be....?

Do the owners want to go broke...lol

First, never change.  I love your eternal optimism.  

Second, I don't believe you.....   Actually, with a second thought, I see a reasonable path for the playoffs for Washington.  And honestly, the reason that I doubted it in the first place is that I don't like Carson Wentz.  I think they are out classed by:  GB, MN, Dal, TN, and IND on the schedule.  I would take a wait and see approach on the 49ers (new QB), Eagles, Browns, and a lesser extent Detroit.  If we count all the first group as losses, split the second group, and assume wins vs the rest of the schedule, that leaves them at 9-8.  If SF struggles with a first time QB, as many teams do; and the Commies can beat the Eagles, I see a clear path for them to win a wild card spot.  I very much believe that Dallas takes that division.  

• Like 1