GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

4 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Well the track record isn't great so I'm really not sure what the Browns do this year. 

Do they take Darnold this year? Even he hasn't looked awesome this year

i wonder when they take their QB...they probably go one with their second 1st

Be interesting who survives on the coaching and FO staff there, and if their owner will let this #TrusttheHaulcess continue

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

i wonder when they take their QB...they probably go one with their second 1st

Be interesting who survives on the coaching and FO staff there, and if their owner will let this #TrusttheHaulcess continue

#TrusttheHaulcess

I think they need to clean house because their FO doesn't have a clue right now. 

But they really need to invest in a bright young GM and give him endless resources in the scouting department. And more of a traditional approach. And then stick to it.

This new approach that their FO is currently trying won't work in the NFL. And they are also horrible talent evaluators.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I'm shocked we havent yet

We play the Jags away next year, so are chances are good

It's as good of a chance as ever. I don't think the NFL has the balls to take a home game away from Philly and the highly committed fanbase.

But on the positive note, Carson is still an ugly Ginger that requires him to wear his helmet for advertisements and Schwartz still looks like he has a skunk stapled to his wittle head. On the negative side, Will McClay needs to get pimp slapped because there's a reason teams didn't jump at Morris and McFadden in FA. Garbage. At least Hot-Rod can play special teams.

This is how mcompact is able to sleep at night LOL

Oh and is it just me or is Alshon finally becoming the legit #1 WR we've been looking for? We've never really had (I'm talking this past decade or so) someone like him who can catch any throw that's in his general direction basically. Dudes catch radius is insane....he's constantly been making ridiculous circus catches lately....

and I'm lovin his attitude and fire. Anyone hear him post game tonight? While rocking a BDawk shirt too lol. 

27 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Oh and is it just me or is Alshon finally becoming the legit #1 WR we've been looking for? We've never really had (I'm talking this past decade or so) someone like him who can catch any throw that's in his general direction basically. Dudes catch radius is insane....he's constantly been making ridiculous circus catches lately....

and I'm lovin his attitude and fire. Anyone hear him post game tonight? While rocking a BDawk shirt too lol. 

He and carson have really gotten on the same page and he has become a real asset in two point conversions. 

12 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

He and carson have really gotten on the same page and he has become a real asset in two point conversions. 

It takes time to build Chemistry. Not practicing in shells, playing 2 hand touch, actual Game Play. It's why I wouldn't freak out like others with the slow start. If anything (as long as He stays healthy), it should only get better the more they play together.

Either way AJ has made more of a Impact for this Offense especially for Ertz, then his current numbers show.

Archived