Chargers' Owner Dean Spanos being sued

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

How much would a Los Angeles franchise get in a hypothetical sale?

I think at least $3 billion. Though they can definitely get a higher price than Denver if they did try to milk it. We’ll see what happens. Outside of the move, Dean generally doesn’t make any noise compared to other owners. I honestly don’t see anything happening and this feels like his sister throwing a Hail Mary attempt after what happened last year.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34064763/dean-spanos-sued-sister-accused-misogynistic-behavior-legal-battle-continues-control-los-angeles-chargers

A lawyer familiar with the matter told ESPN that Berberian's motive for filing the suit is to embarrass Spanos publicly. The lawyer went on to say that Berberian's three siblings, Dean, Michael and Alexis, have stood firmly in opposing her in the past and that "today's lawsuit will receive the same reaction."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xenos said:

I think at least $3 billion. Though they can definitely get a higher price than Denver if they did try to milk it. We’ll see what happens. Outside of the move, Dean generally doesn’t make any noise compared to other owners. I honestly don’t see anything happening and this feels like his sister throwing a Hail Mary attempt after what happened last year.

Tbh I could easily see us getting more. 

We have a 24-year old top 5 QB and play in the 2nd largest media market in the US in a brand new state of the art stadium for $1 a year rent. 

The bright side is anyone who wanted to buy us would be doing so knowing that the only option is to win and then win some more. 

Edited by Bolts223