NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Beal has lost every right to complain when the Wizards suck for the next 3 years. 

Over 5 years Jokic is only making 13 million more. I'd argue Jokic is at least as impactful as two Brad Beal's.

43 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Drummond going to the Bulls 

Why is Drummond not very valuable? Is he just too much of a dinosaur for today's NBA? I admittedly don't watch him that much. But he stuffs the stat sheet, so I'm just curious. 

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Why is Drummond not very valuable? Is he just too much of a dinosaur for today's NBA? I admittedly don't watch him that much. But he stuffs the stat sheet, so I'm just curious. 

Most if not everyone would call those stats he puts up as “empty stats” and offers nothing to make a team a winning team. 

Good guy to have on a bad team who can get the rebounds but to a winning team he just doesn’t offer much 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He's simply a low IQ, unimpactful player. He's one of those guys who will go out of his way to snag 10 boards or get two blocks even if it takes him out of position to do so. In the postseason he's not good enough offensively and not good enough defending in space or the PNR. Even though he's an ATG individual rebounder it's never been that impactful...pretty sure every team he's ever been on has ended up pretty mediocre rebounding wise.

• Like 1