WK 11: Titans (6-3) at Steelers (7-2) TNF!

titansNvolsR#1

I have mixed feelings about this game. On one hand I believe we could have a game like our game against the Packers. On the other hand the game plan has been written base off their banged up secondary so I fully expect us to come out and not throw the ball. And not even try to exploit the weakness because we always seem to do that kind of thing. 

my prediction is a close game similar to last week only we take our first lead in the 4th Quarter and we are able to hold them off on defense. We win 27-23.

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

In a way, I feel like it's house money.  Nobody really expects us to win. As long as we competitive, I can be proud of of the team win or lose. Hoping a win. 

You say that but the second we give up a single run of more then 4 yards, or have single missed 3rd down conversion people here (maybe not you) will be calling for someone to be fired at half time lol.  

Just now, lovetitans said:

You say that but the second we give up a single run of more then 4 yards, or have single missed 3rd down conversion people here will be calling for someone (maybe not you) to be fired at half time lol.  

Oh no doubt! lol

If we don't win the coin toss, some will call the coach an idiot for picking the wrong side of the coin. lol

But at least for me and my sanity, I feel like it is house money..lol

Archived