Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

If we go Reddish at 5 I’m looking at Keldon Johnson with the Houston pick I think he can be a solid 2 guard. 

I really want to come out of here with a starting 2 and 3 for the young core and Reddish is really the only bonafide SF worth drafting this year 

I'm a huge Kentucky fan, I went to school there and I watch every one of their games.

I don't want Keldon Johnson.  He plays too out of control.  He can be a good player but I would MUCH rather have Tyler Herro if I had the choice of a KY Guard.

He is the perfect fit for a 2 guard. Shoots the ball well, drives well, plays off the bounce, plays aggressive high energy defense, is a really good size and athleticism.  

I hope Herro is there with the Houston Pick

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

I'm a huge Kentucky fan, I went to school there and I watch every one of their games.

I don't want Keldon Johnson.  He plays too out of control.  He can be a good player but I would MUCH rather have Tyler Herro if I had the choice of a KY Guard.

He is the perfect fit for a 2 guard. Shoots the ball well, drives well, plays off the bounce, plays aggressive high energy defense, is a really good size and athleticism.  

I hope Herro is there with the Houston Pick

Yeah I don’t watch much Kentucky ball at all but Herro looked like he was their point guard that’s why I started watching more Keldon. 

Ill watch more Herro now. I like what I saw I just thought he was a point guard 

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

Yeah I don’t watch much Kentucky ball at all but Herro looked like he was their point guard that’s why I started watching more Keldon. 

Ill watch more Herro now. I like what I saw I just thought he was a point guard 

Yeah Ashton Hagans was out PG.  Tyler Herro was our natural 2.  He was the best shooter on the team and hit free throws at like a 95% clip.  Keldon played small forward but he was just a wing player also like Herro.  They will both be shooting guards in the league but keldon is more of a slasher and Herro is more of the pure 2 shooter 

3 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

Yeah Ashton Hagans was out PG.  Tyler Herro was our natural 2.  He was the best shooter on the team and hit free throws at like a 95% clip.  Keldon played small forward but he was just a wing player also like Herro.  They will both be shooting guards in the league but keldon is more of a slasher and Herro is more of the pure 2 shooter 

Give me a pure shooter, please.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Ok cool yeah if we can’t get KPJ with our second first Herro would be my next guy just thought he was a PG primarily 

The Cavs are doomed until they get Koby Altman out of the GM role.  I think he had 27 different players play for the Cavs over the course of the season and managed to not improve the roster at all from the beginning of the season until the end.  Dude seems to be pretty inept in my opinion.  That being said picking at #5 can only help the Cavs.  As weak as we have been at SG and Defense, I have to think SG-Jarrett Culver is the logical pick at five.

3 hours ago, Toneloke38 said:

The Cavs are doomed until they get Koby Altman out of the GM role.  I think he had 27 different players play for the Cavs over the course of the season and managed to not improve the roster at all from the beginning of the season until the end.  Dude seems to be pretty inept in my opinion.  That being said picking at #5 can only help the Cavs.  As weak as we have been at SG and Defense, I have to think SG-Jarrett Culver is the logical pick at five.

They were tanking last year. Not improving the roster was the goal. He got a first for taking on knight. I’m not a big fan of his but he didn’t do a bad job last year. 

6 hours ago, Toneloke38 said:

lmao 😂 you gotta be out yo mind

and I’m guessing you believe Sashi Brown had nothing to do with the Browns success too 😪😪😪😪

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck