Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

4 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Whoever on this forum doesn't want Bron back because it'd mess up the "Chemistry" 

You're delusion 

Absolutely delusional 

If this man wanted to come back you better bring out the red carpet

Some people on here are out of their minds 

I feel like this topic reminds me of a very recent topic relating to our football team. 

22 hours ago, brownie man said:

Whoever on this forum doesn't want Bron back because it'd mess up the "Chemistry" 

You're delusion 

Absolutely delusional 

If this man wanted to come back you better bring out the red carpet

Some people on here are out of their minds 

The problem is LeBron for as good as he is, is a parasite

He drains whatever team he is on of all their resources, all their talent for win now moves so by the end the team is limping along and has no future. Heat were garbage when he left and pretty weak year 4. Cavs were garbage when he left and pretty weak year 4. Lakers will be garbage when he leaves and are garbage year 4. 

If LeBron wants to join us for Lauri + Sexton + Okoro sure but if he wants to unload Garland for Lilliard and Mobley for Ingram or something he can kick rocks. 

LeBron needs the Cavs a hell of a lot more than the Cavs need LeBron. The Cavs are positioned to be contenders for 5-10 year window. Mobley and Garland are both top 10 under 25 talents and they synergize perfectly and are unselfish and scale with anybody in the NBA. 

Its worth it when you aren't going to win without him. But LeBron ain't capable of having sustained success like Duncan or Bird or Magic or Jordan because LeBron views teams as a vehicle to help his legacy. Hes tarzan swinging vine to vine. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

The problem is LeBron for as good as he is, is a parasite

He drains whatever team he is on of all their resources, all their talent for win now moves so by the end the team is limping along and has no future. Heat were garbage when he left and pretty weak year 4. Cavs were garbage when he left and pretty weak year 4. Lakers will be garbage when he leaves and are garbage year 4. 

If LeBron wants to join us for Lauri + Sexton + Okoro sure but if he wants to unload Garland for Lilliard and Mobley for Ingram or something he can kick rocks. 

LeBron needs the Cavs a hell of a lot more than the Cavs need LeBron. The Cavs are positioned to be contenders for 5-10 year window. Mobley and Garland are both top 10 under 25 talents and they synergize perfectly and are unselfish and scale with anybody in the NBA. 

Its worth it when you aren't going to win without him. But LeBron ain't capable of having sustained success like Duncan or Bird or Magic or Jordan because LeBron views teams as a vehicle to help his legacy. Hes tarzan swinging vine to vine. 

I also think LeBron's ego couldn't handle it if the Cavs won a championship without him, so that's partly why he'd want to return.

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Giannis should be MVP

Just looking at stats. It’s Giannis vs Embiid for MVP.

I respect Jokic, but his team isn’t having the same success as the other 2. 

Also, if Giannis wins 2 more rings, he’s a top 5 all time player to me.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Just looking at stats. It’s Giannis vs Embiid for MVP.

I respect Jokic, but his team isn’t having the same success as the other 2. 

Also, if Giannis wins 2 more rings, he’s a top 5 all time player to me.

Jokic has played the best out of the three of them and has the worst supporting cast by a considerable margin. His 2nd and 3rd best players have missed the entire season and the rest of the rotation is gone mostly too. Its only because Jokic is both the best point guard and best center in the NBA simultaneously that they are able to sustain. 

Crazy a team can lose their entire backcourt and be kept alive from a fat 7 footer.

I'd go Jokic > Giannis > Embiid. All teams are close in standings, Denvers seeded way worse but its only a few games difference.

If Jokic had a better supporting cast and his team was winning we'd be talking about this as an ATG season up  there with '16 Curry and '13 LeBron. His advanced metrics are absolutely bananas. He's a great defender too but has to fight a reputation as a lousy one perpetuated by 76ers fans who need an edge. 

I can't imagine this Nuggets team in the playoff picture if Embiid was there.  

Embiid will win because he hasnt won it before but he's the worst player of the three. 

• Like 2