Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

14 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It would have to be a 3 point shooter who gets to the line a lot. Like prime harden. Shaq and lebron would never hit enough FTs to come close.  Im actually surprised Steph hasn’t gotten 70 yet. Maybe because his teams have such a large lead usually. 

I think part of scoring that much is getting to the free throw line because it stops the clock

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Rubio is expected back any day now and could make his return at some stage during this road trip.

Great news 

I don’t expect much out of him this year. Last year he was great because he was coming off hot after a great Olympic run. He doesn’t have that this year. Our expectations should be very low for 32 year old coming off a torn ACL. 

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t expect much out of him this year. Last year he was great because he was coming off hot after a great Olympic run. He doesn’t have that this year. Our expectations should be very low for 32 year old coming off a torn ACL. 

I get that, all I want is 10 mins a game were he distributes the ball and takes his open looks. 
if he can do that it means DG and Spida get a bit more in game rest. 

• Like 2

On 1/9/2023 at 3:59 PM, hornbybrown said:

I get that, all I want is 10 mins a game were he distributes the ball and takes his open looks. 
if he can do that it means DG and Spida get a bit more in game rest. 

Plus Rubio had a knack for unlocking the full Cedi offensive potential. If you get the two of them running a solid second unit, that helps start minutes a ton.

16 hours ago, FGK said:

Plus Rubio had a knack for unlocking the full Cedi offensive potential. If you get the two of them running a solid second unit, that helps start minutes a ton.

I am praying the Rubio return can revive Kevin Love. Dude has been horrible this year. And it pains me to even type that.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck