Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

25 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

JB needs to go. We look awful and we take horribly inefficient shots because we don’t scheme any offense up. He is poop. 

I don’t understand why they haven’t brought in an offensive guru type.  They hired Luke Walton… who’s as basic and vanilla as it comes. You have a 164M payroll and cheap out on coach. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t understand why they haven’t brought in an offensive guru type.  They hired Luke Walton… who’s as basic and vanilla as it comes. You have a 164M payroll and cheap out on coach. 

Is there anyone out there that can straighten the ship out? Coach wise?

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Scrabble and silent generation coaches, name a more iconic duo. 

Kids, go out there and find you someone who loves you like this man loves old men.

I like proven coaches who have stood the test of time. How’s the new crop going on the team? Young genius luke Walton innovate anything lately?

16 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I like proven coaches who have stood the test of time. How’s the new crop going on the team? Young genius luke Walton innovate anything lately?

Lol don’t go putting explaining Luke Walton on me pal, I’m not defending that ish. 

In all seriousness Dantoni would be great as an assistant. His fast pace style fits this roster.