Training Camp 2022: Luh-trowb or Lay-trowb?

Dcash4

5 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I hope he takes Snell's spot. They'll probably cut Ant for him and give us the slowest, boring RB room in existence. Naj, Snell, Warren is a plodder's dream. 

Snell is having a great camp as well and showed up to TC looking slimmed down fwiw.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, August4th said:

sounds like pickens is having another good day

Apparently he is embarrassing our DBs in 1v1s as well. I think he’s ready for a full-time role week 1 and is probably already ahead of Chase and potentially ‘Muth in the pecking order.

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Good to know, but I’m not sure he could ever slim down enough to be considered explosive. 

I am falling for the McFarland hype train again. Apparently he’s really improved as a receiver and I’ve seen some clips of him breaking off nice runs. He looked great in TC last year too so we will see. Showing something against Seattle and Jax will be huge for him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I am falling for the McFarland hype train again. Apparently he’s really improved as a receiver and I’ve seen some clips of him breaking off nice runs. He looked great in TC last year too so we will see. Showing something against Seattle and Jax will be huge for him.

Didn’t he get injured at the end of camp last year? He also struggles in pass pro which is a Big Ben no-no

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Didn’t he get injured at the end of camp last year? He also struggles in pass pro which is a Big Ben no-no

Yea I think he missed the first quarter of the season or so.

That should be a no-no for any QB and I’m sure it is for Tomlin as well

Just now, bigben07MVP said:

Yea I think he missed the first quarter of the season or so.

That should be a no-no for any QB and I’m sure it is for Tomlin as well

It should be but some QBs prefer them to chip and leak for a check down. Ben wanted them to stay in without leaking. 

23 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Apparently 7 shots today was bad for the offense, losing 5-2. Even the 2 were more great plays be WRs than good throws by Rudolph. 

Following the twitter feeds at camp is a roller coaster of emotions. I really can't wait to see them play in an actually pre-season game.