2022 Browns Forum Fantasy Football

FGK

UPDATE. 

We've had an issue the last couple years with invite links going to people's spam folders and thus getting missed. Looks like we are having that again, so I'm putting a link below. If you haven't set up your team yet, just click there and do so.

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=1487082642&inviteId=60f22de1-eff7-4822-9b70-0483e65c5ff0

We are at 7 of 12 teams so far. At this point, if you want in just click the link and make a team and we will do first come first served.

Folks, I have no idea what's going on with the league page. Something funky got messed up. It looks like all twelve teams have names but only 6 have owners? I have no clue what's going on. Whether you signed up already or not, please make sure you can still access your team page and, if not "sign up" again using the link below.

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=1487082642&inviteId=60f22de1-eff7-4822-9b70-0483e65c5ff0

I'm afraid with my new job I don't have the time to do a boatload of technical trouble shooting on this one. We have six teams for sure right now, if we get up to at least 10 we will run the league, if we don't have ten by the first weekend in September I'll just delete the league and we can try again next year.

Teams the have been named but for some reason don't have an owner listed:

Reggie's Campers
The Big Lebrownskis
Honolulu Sharks
Where Kiwis Fly Kiwi
Sup Bro
Has Been Horny

8 hours ago, FGK said:

Folks, I have no idea what's going on with the league page. Something funky got messed up. It looks like all twelve teams have names but only 6 have owners? I have no clue what's going on. Whether you signed up already or not, please make sure you can still access your team page and, if not "sign up" again using the link below.

I'm afraid with my new job I don't have the time to do a boatload of technical trouble shooting on this one. We have six teams for sure right now, if we get up to at least 10 we will run the league, if we don't have ten by the first weekend in September I'll just delete the league and we can try again next year.

Teams the have been named but for some reason don't have an owner listed:

Reggie's Campers
The Big Lebrownskis
Honolulu Sharks
Where Kiwis Fly Kiwi
Sup Bro
Has Been Horny

Yeah I was sup bro and thought I joined but noticed the blank manager thing. I used your link and joined but when it had me change my team name it showed as Reggie's team. So I have an owner listed for my team now but I don't know what happens when Reggie tries to join again I may get booted back out... glitchy

22 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Might pay to start fresh again

If someone is willing to start up a fresh league and do the recruiting for it, I will gladly light this one on fire and walk away. But if we don't have an alternate commissioner plan, I'm afraid I don't have time right now to create a new league and send people message reminders to re-join.

On 8/23/2022 at 7:00 AM, FGK said:

If someone is willing to start up a fresh league and do the recruiting for it, I will gladly light this one on fire and walk away. But if we don't have an alternate commissioner plan, I'm afraid I don't have time right now to create a new league and send people message reminders to re-join.

i created a new league 

• Like 1