Preseason, Week 1: Vikings (0-0) at Raiders (1-0)

swede700

I'm still in USA, watching NFL Network TV station, and was told by the announcers that "The rest of The Country, outside of The Minnesota and Las Vegas Areas will see The Vikings/Raiders game live.  But They are broadcasting a replay of the Bears/Chiefs game, instead.  Is there a place on The Internet I can stream it for free.  I don't want to pay just to see an exhibition game with 2nd and 3rd stringers.  Can  I get a cost free sample game from a service?  If not, can I stream a radio broadcast?

Edited by Robb_K

9 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Worst defense in history.

0-17

Sullivan got beat, never was impressed with him on Green Bay and would be surprised if he is this great slot corner which I do not think he is.  

I want Lynch and Twyman to play, not really worried about Tomlinson and Phillips get in the young guys and see what they can do.  

• Like 1

Are the Raiders starters out there on D?  I do not think so and the Vikings starting OL is getting killed with all the starters out there.  Then again why not blitz, no WR is any real threat and they have not shown they can run the ball consistently yet.  

2 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Mannion is very bad

They shouldn't bother to play Mannion, we already know what he can't do, and what his disgustingly low ceiling is.  We should play Mond the whole game.  He needs the reps.  Maybe we could, at least see him scramble a lot, and see if his physical talents would make him worth hanging onto for next season.

• Like 1