GDT: Philly at Dallas - THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, Northland said:

Whatever.  Im not a voach.  But I know this much.  This season is done.  And if I'm in charge I'm thinking it's time to move on from a coach who has guided us to how many playoff wins in 7.5 seasons?  Oh but the team plays hard for him!  RKG RKG

Let’s go through the canned Garrett answers when we fail:

The team plays hard.

It’s hard to win in this league.

We’ll watch the film and see what we can improve.

We’ll get better from this.

We’ll build from this.

We’ve got the right kind of guys here.

Did I miss any?

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

God I hate Taco Charlton. TJ Watt or Kevin King should've been our pick. Marinelli and whoever else campaigned for that bum on draft night should be fired.

Maybe there is some truth about not drafting for need no matter how glaring it is.

So no tackling on Blount is poor adjustments? Wilson having a.clear sack but unable to.wrap up and Wentz making a play is lack of adjustment and JG fault?

The defense is running more man 2 now, and still unable to cover or tackle...and thats on JG too, that this D cant or wont tackle?

Thats not JG, thats a mediocre at best defensive roster.

1 minute ago, Dallas94Ware said:

So no tackling on Blount is poor adjustments? Wilson having a.clear sack but unable to.wrap up and Wentz making a play is lack of adjustment and JG fault?

The defense is running more man 2 now, and still unable to cover or tackle...and thats on JG too, that this D cant or wont tackle?

But....but....you said we draft well. We either have a team of talented guys with a ish coach or we don’t draft well. 

Pick one.

1 minute ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Jesus, JG is in charge (of this mess) and has to be held accountable. Why is that NOT the case?

Archived