The Last Of Us - HBO ***No Game Spoilers***

Broncofan

On 2/5/2023 at 10:50 PM, TitanSlim said:
  Hide contents

*Sigh*
As someone who hasn’t played the game and doesn’t know what happens next, let me go ahead and prepare myself for whatever tragedy lies ahead for Sam and/or Henry. I already know I won’t be ready. 

Spoiler

I wasn’t ready. 🥺

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:
  Hide contents

I wasn’t ready. 🥺

Spoiler

Good read. It’s funny all I want from the show is to do everything in the games essentially the same and it’s a win for me if so. They did a great job making Sam and Henry good characters in a short time and making the audience care about their fate 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wasn’t ready. 🥺

Yeah, one of the more gut wrenching parts of the game. Glad they didn't change much of it. Goes to show you can still have pivotal moments of the game still be in the show and still do things differently. 

I'm still absolutely loving at how good this episode was. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

This show is so good. It’s beautiful writing and storytelling to have you care about a character that’s in just an episode or two. Sara, Tess, Bill, Frank, Sam, Henry.  

For me personally, I don’t know if this episode is as good as episode 3 but it’s close. That ending still has me shook.

• Like 1