21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The worst football team in LA
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Answer the question. Stop avoiding it.

Are you saying the OL has been good? 

No. I’m not. But if you’re gonna sit here and tell me Carr has a built-in excuse of the OL everyyyy game by his biggest fans, I basically called that a mile away. Carr needs to be better, a lot better, even with this OL. Even Tom Brady and Peyton Manning navigate collapsing pockets better than Carr. 

You are the one ignoring my post and my points. Not vice versa. 

Is Carr one of the very worst QB’s in the league mentally recovering from hits or no? 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Not just that. Defense had a great stop on 4th and 1, but offense stalls because Carr and McDaniels are not up to par rn. Just not good enough. Play to win, not this scared trash on offense.

In fairness there were multiple plays Carr had time and struggled to choose between throwing or taking off. He doesn't have the speed to decide late.

Not panicking though. A 14-point difference isn't much nowadays

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

In fairness there were multiple plays Carr had time and struggled to choose between throwing or taking off. He doesn't have the speed to decide late.

Not panicking though. A 14-point difference isn't much nowadays

I am. We need to show we can score in the RZ. Drives have been trash outside the first one.

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Chiefs up two scores with 35 seconds left in half and 1 TOs, go for it and manage to get in field goal. 

Raiders down two scores with 35 seconds left and 3 TOs, choose to kneel on the ball lol.

Starting position was way different. Also one team has mahommes and other has carr. McDaniels just watch carr throw ab awful pick and see his oline stinking it up. I can't blame him for playing it safe.