2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

1 hour ago, G08 said:

QB: Justin Fields - 4.4

HB: Bijan Robinson - 4.4

WR: D.J. Moore - 4.4

WR: Chase Claypool - 4.4

WR: Darnell Mooney - 4.3

Have fun defending that. I'll come out in 11 personnel all day and bust your chops based on your defensive package. Or how about come out in 12 personnel and if you want to go heavy I'll flex Bijan out and put him in the slot. Enjoy.

Couldn't you do the same with Achane in the 3rd or Mitchell in the 5th?

• Like 1

Everyone will defend the Bijan pick by saying "wait until round 2" just like everyone defended what Poles did last offseason by saying "wait until he has all of the cap space in the spring," and when he takes a corner & WR in the second round, there will be excuses like "rome wasn't built in one day" just how there was after they paid $93M to linebackers and signed more punters than OT's in the offseason

• Like 3

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Everyone will defend the Bijan pick by saying "wait until round 2" just like everyone defended what Poles did last offseason by saying "wait until he has all of the cap space in the spring," and when he takes a corner & WR in the second round, there will be excuses like "rome wasn't built in one day" just how there was after they paid $93M to linebackers and signed more punters than OT's in the offseason

Do you think he has been incompetent or that he is executing a plan? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

but if it's Robinson I think it'll just be a triple shot of Scotch or something that'll make me say "this is very good and also I don't want it"

If it's Robinson, you go on the Tour De Franzia... "this is very effective at getting the job done however I find that it is very difficult to stomach"

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, G08 said:

Do you think he has been incompetent or that he is executing a plan? 

If he takes Robinson at 9 and doesn't take DL *and* OL in round 2, I'll call him incompetent. In 2 full offseasons, he would have put 0 investment into either line & to me that's beyond stupid. 

15 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

he would have put 0 investment into either line

i mean, he did resign brown and sign billings, green, davis, and walker this offseason, drafted robinson, kramer, thomas, carter, jones and signed jones and patrick, and claimed leatherwood and diesch last year

but other than that, he has put ZERO investment into either line

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

i mean, he did resign brown and sign billings, green, davis, and walker this offseason, drafted robinson, kramer, thomas, carter, jones and signed jones and patrick, and claimed leatherwood and diesch last year

but other than that, he has put ZERO investment into either line

Oh please. ZERO *real* investment. Yeah using 6th round picks, waiver claims, UDFA spots and small 1 or 2 year deals is exactly how teams build good lines. **** outta here

Edited by beardown3231

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

If he takes Robinson at 9 and doesn't take DL *and* OL in round 2, I'll call him incompetent. In 2 full offseasons, he would have put 0 investment into either line & to me that's beyond stupid. 

No argument here. This draft kind of sucks so it's why I'm hoping we take an elite talent at #9 (assuming we stay there).

I think as of today, my order of preference is:

Jalen Carter

Bijan Robinson

trade down

Calijah Kancey (not at 9, but after said trade down)

Edited by G08

6 minutes ago, G08 said:

No argument here. This draft kind of sucks so it's why I'm hoping we take an elite talent at #9 (assuming we stay there).

I think as of today, my order of preference is:

Jalen Carter

Bijan Robinson

trade down

Calijah Kancey (not at 9, but after said trade down)

Get down to 12 or 13 and get Broderick Jones would be ideal, but we agree on Carter

Nothing in Poles background would have you believe he is using a top 10 pick on an RB…all the dude has spoken about is primer positions since he got here…I would be utterly stunned if the pick was Bijan unless we made some sort of trade back towards the late teens-early twenties and even then I would still be pretty surprised…I suspect he is pretty comfortable with Herbert & Foreman given their production last year and Homer as a guy who can offer a bit of everything…could see a mid-later round pick to compete with him but not an early round pick as good as Bijan is.

• Like 2