GDT: The Tompa Bradys v The Dallas Penalties

DaBoys

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I think to a degree it's telling Dak had his hand hit twice in three plays. He hasn't had a lot of time. Again, doesn't need elite players...just....good-decent-serviceable.

don't bother... Unless Dak makes play after play with a defender in face or running around in the pocket he will be considered a bust...

that last play is why I DO NOT WANT POLLARD AS MY FULL TIME RB...   he is a good play maker at times.. but he is not a solid complete NFL RB.

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I think to a degree it's telling Dak had his hand hit twice in three plays. He hasn't had a lot of time. Again, doesn't need elite players...just....good-decent-serviceable.

Nah, Dak needs an ELITE run game.  Dak is a good bus driver when we have a dominant OL and run game.  Relying on Dak for anything else is a recipe for failure.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Everyone knew we were going to lose this one. Move on. The only people that held out hope were people that don’t understand Dak we need a QB

I swear on my life… if Dak has a broken thumb and is going to be a couple of months, we better go full tank mode.  Like sign Noooooch and play him every game.  We need to position ourselves for #1 pick.

Just now, The_Slamman said:

I swear on my life… if Dak has a broken thumb and is going to be a couple of months, we better go full tank mode.  Like sign Noooooch and play him every game.  We need to position ourselves for #1 pick.

It’s a good year for QBs. But we are so scared of the dark ages we don’t realize we’ve been in them since 2011