Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

16 minutes ago, TJM217 said:

Man Parsons is so good. Made Thomas look like a bum. Also won't look like it on the sat sheet but Kayvon thibodeaux looks amazing too. I would love to see the Titans draft a high end pass rusher ☹️

This reminds me. I so badly wanted us to draft Travon Walker before he blew up during the draft process. Imagine him learning under Vrabel/Bowen/Terrell Williams in the Demarcus Walker/Mario Edwards Jr. type role. Would’ve flourished.

Instead he got overdrafted by a poor Jags organization and will probably be viewed as disappointment his whole career ala Jadeveon Clowney.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

This reminds me. I so badly wanted us to draft Travon Walker before he blew up during the draft process. Imagine him learning under Vrabel/Bowen/Terrell Williams in the Demarcus Walker/Mario Edwards Jr. type role. Would’ve flourished.

Instead he got overdrafted by a poor Jags organization and will probably be viewed as disappointment his whole career ala Jadeveon Clowney.

I think that's exactly what's going to happen too. He's not a bad player just not this ground breaking once a decade guy. The same story as Clowney. 

46 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

GO JAGS!!! I know they’re in our division but I hate the ravens 

Same. The Titans have everything in their hands to put the Jags away themselves. If this win somehow ends up mattering, it won't be anyone's fault but the Titans'.

Love watching the ravens fall apart.. Them not paying Lamar is funny he is being crushed under the weight of his future.. Might just be me tho but I'd rather see the ravens than the bengals in the wild card then send us to KC and let the Phins take out the bills and/or the bengals lmao nice little revenge game in miami boom 

ALSO Philly is gonna be a whole new world of sad so just get ready boys lol I promise the run we go on after will be sweet 

every team in football makes scoring look easier than us. the eagles are putting on a sloppy mess of a performance and still have 20 points before halftime. the panthers, with sam darnold at QB under an interim head coach, put up more points on the broncos than we did. the jets with career journeyman backup mike white put up 31 on the bears. we haven't broken 30 points in almost a full calendar year. bad teams stumble their way into higher-scoring performances than we are capable of delivering on a *good* day. i am so tired of watching our putrid offense, man. we had two years of actually being able to score like a real NFL team and that was that, we're back in the **** again.

Edited by -Hope-

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

Love watching the ravens fall apart.. Them not paying Lamar is funny he is being crushed under the weight of his future.. Might just be me tho but I'd rather see the ravens than the bengals in the wild card then send us to KC and let the Phins take out the bills and/or the bengals lmao nice little revenge game in miami boom 

ALSO Philly is gonna be a whole new world of sad so just get ready boys lol I promise the run we go on after will be sweet 

Only gonna have a 1 game lead in the division after week 14 tbh

9 hours ago, Titansfan said:

I agree. I said in this weeks GDT I was concerned the Colts could catch us within a few weeks. 

Are we being serious? I can't tell.

I see at least 3 more losses on their schedule (on paper at least). Chargers, Vikings, Cowobys, and maybe the Giants.

And the Titans are bound to get at least 3 more wins at least.