Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

An organization I wish we could mirror more, the Steelers. 

They evolved from Bettis to Ben seamlessly. 
Tomlin wasn't rigid in saying this is how we play ball. He found a way to win. 
They find a way to find OC's that fit for the most part. Their current OC isn't the best, but they develop guys.

I don't think Pickett will ever be the best QB in the NFL, however, I'm willing to be he has a successful career because they will make sure that he does. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

An organization I wish we could mirror more, the Steelers. 

They evolved from Bettis to Ben seamlessly. 
Tomlin wasn't rigid in saying this is how we play ball. He found a way to win. 
They find a way to find OC's that fit for the most part. Their current OC isn't the best, but they develop guys.

I don't think Pickett will ever be the best QB in the NFL, however, I'm willing to be he has a successful career because they will make sure that he does. 

I'm not commenting on whether this post is accurate or not, but it's always funny reading stuff like this and then reading practically the exact opposite on Steeler(or whatever team is being talked about in cases like this) message boards.

Grass is always greener is the point at large here lol

Steelers are fortunate to have Tomlin, just as we are Vrabel. Sadly portions of the fan base get so blinded by certain aspects they can at times(or permanently) refuse to acknowledge it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm not commenting on whether this post is accurate or not, but it's always funny reading stuff like this and then reading practically the exact opposite on Steeler(or whatever team is being talked about in cases like this) message boards.

Steelers are fortunate to have Tomlin, just as we are Vrabel. Sadly portions of the fan base get so blinded by certain aspects they can at times(or permanently) refuse to acknowledge it.

Yea, I got a lot of Steeler buddies who can't stand Tomlin and want him gone.

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

This is true. 

And it goes to something we always say. I don't think any team loves their OC. Everyone always has a terrible OC no matter what. Lol .

The devil you know vs the ones you don't. 

15 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

I have this odd feeling we are going to win that game.

IF we get a few guys back and the King goes CRAZY! And more RPOs cause they worked every time.. I wouldn't count us out..The 3 peat is still alive. We also have an outside chance at a top 10 pick. REALLY odd place to be

Imma be honest boys Ive watched us lose 5 in a row and the fins lose 4 SOOO Im down bad hahaha And most of the games weren't at the same time so 3 hours each of PAIN omg hahaha 

And yes Tomlin is ELITE! People just think the grass is always greener and sometimes it is but yo most times... NOT SO MUCH.