Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Eagles (1-0)

swede700

On 9/12/2022 at 12:48 PM, HEYPAUL! said:

I was streaming the Eagles/Lions game in the background and a few things I noticed:

-Eagles O line is horrible at picking up the blitz

Don't count on the O-Line continuing to perform like that. The Eagles have had one of the best O-Lines in the league for years now. Could they fall off this year? I guess, but one game vs 6-7 years of top tier play. I'm gonna wager on that being a down game for them.

Our Defense was considerably better when Jordan Davis was in. Hopefully Johnathan Gannon realizes this and utilizes him more.

This game all comes down to Justin Jefferson IMO.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Don't count on the O-Line continuing to perform like that. The Eagles have had one of the best O-Lines in the league for years now. Could they fall off this year? I guess, but one game vs 6-7 years of top tier play. I'm gonna wager on that being a down game for them.

Our Defense was considerably better when Jordan Davis was in. Hopefully Johnathan Gannon realizes this and utilizes him more.

This game all comes down to Justin Jefferson IMO.

This game comes down to the best player on the field? That’s a BOLD take right there 

26 minutes ago, HEYPAUL! said:

This game comes down to the best player on the field? That’s a BOLD take right there 

There's still 22 players on the field at any time. 

If Justin Jefferson happens to be relatively handled, I think the Eagles walk away with a W.

The Vikings are adding a cornerback to the roster for Monday night’s game against the Eagles. The team announced that they have elevated Duke Shelley from the practice squad. Shelley will go back down to that roster after the game.

Shelley has 53 tackles and four passes defensed in 30 career games with the Bears. Monday night would mark his first appearance with the Vikings.

The Vikings ruled cornerback Andrew Booth out with a quad injury on Saturday. Patrick Peterson, Cameron Dantzler, Chandon Sullivan, Akayleb Evans, and Kris Boyd are the other corners on the 53-man roster for Minnesota.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/19/vikings-elevate-duke-shelley-for-monday-nights-game/

4 hours ago, Danger said:

There's still 22 players on the field at any time. 

If Justin Jefferson happens to be relatively handled, I think the Eagles walk away with a W.

Not one to argue online, but I think the running game will decide who wins. Can the Vikings stop Jalen Hurts and the other runners from going off? Can the Eagles stop Dalvin Cook? Whomever runs the ball and stops the run better should win.

Edited by HEYPAUL!