Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Eagles (1-0)

swede700

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

So who are the frauds now?  I told you they had the best OL in the NFL, amazing weapons offensively and a very solid D.  Looks like Minnesota is the fraud at this for this games performance.  Not only is AJ Brown playing great, DeVonta Smith is ripping them up and so is the massive TE Goedert.

Might want to rethink your take on the Eagles there....  this outcome is not a surprise.  

Ah yes. Wait until the 4th quarter to make your presence known by quoting a post from 2 days ago. You brave soul, you. 

2 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Yes. Jefferson bailed on the route. He needed to come under the DB. Force the contact and make the official throw a flag. That’s a ball he can win if he’s under the db.

Sorry.  I didn't mean THAT play.  I meant the 2nd interception.  The 4-yard check-down to Cook was just an incomplete pass (but it had NO chance to gain any yards).  But, if Cousins had just taken another second and a half to look right, after seeing nothing left, he'd have seen Jefferson all alone and could have gotten the ball to him easily.  This was what KOC was trying to impress on him to make him more effective.  He bails out on plays too early.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Justin Jefferson is a great receiver, but I’ve been very disappointed in the game plan for getting Thielen involved. 

Again, to be fair to 8, 19 didn’t even turn his head on that ball.

he hasn’t blocked worth a damn on the running plays

1 minute ago, ArcticNorseman said:

It's game 2 and most thought the Eagles would win.   I do not like what I'm seeing from Donatelle.  Offensively, it's been bad.  

I figure each team has two poor team performances per year . . . This one counts as both of the Vikings. 

We need someone to ignite this defense.

Cine?