Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Eagles (1-0)

swede700

8 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Cousins is having a bad game, but it being compounded by an equally worse night for the receivers. Bad, sloppy, lazy routes and way too many drops. 

The defense needs to actually scout their opponent. 

They got their ***** kicked tonight. Lick their wounds and refocus for next week. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. We just got hit. 

I heard KOC tell Paul Allen that he looked forward to them getting punched in the mouth to see how they respond

Just now, SemperFeist said:

Next week is going to be a big test for the character of this team. And, frankly, none bigger than for Justin Jefferson. 

Jefferson was pouting all game because he was getting beat by Slay. You need your playmakers to stay focused. He lost his focus today. 

Apparently he’s our only playmaker. 

1 minute ago, twslhs20 said:

Well it's Detroit. Shouldn't take them lightly. They've been playing good ball. A game we should win.

The good news with Detroit is that they’ve been living by/relying on the big play. Donatell’s defense is designed to take away the big play and force the opponent to play near perfect underneath. Hurts did that tonight, but I don’t trust Goff to do that. 

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not trolling in the slightest but after the first 4 post of posts I'm curious. 

swede700, how ya feeling now?

Sounds like trolling. Go back under your bridge. I’m sure that cesspool of a city has somewhere you can seek refuge. 

Edited by wcblack34

11 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Sounds like trolling. Go back under your bridge. I’m sure that cesspool of a city has somewhere you can seek refuge. 

Don't be like that. Didn't quote any of his nonsense all week on purpose until game was complete. 

I don't live in Philly but hey, hold onto he NFCCG *** whopping resentment by all means. 🥃

GL this year's 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The good news with Detroit is that they’ve been living by/relying on the big play. Donatell’s defense is designed to take away the big play and force the opponent to play near perfect underneath. Hurts did that tonight, but I don’t trust Goff to do that. 

Well TBF Hurts had an Avg Adjusted Air Yards of 7.59 in DET and 9.94 vs MIN. A 2 point jump from what should have been a better secondary. There were a few big plays tonight so his D didn't really operate the way it should.

That being said, I don't think DET has the weapons, to get it done on the big play front.

Just now, wcblack34 said:

So you’re trolling. Because you didn’t have the balls to mention it before the game, just in case he was right. Proud boy, you must be. 

I'll leave, since you're pouting. I get it, believe me. 

By the way Balls dropped over 40 years ago. Have no need to boast. GL

Felt like Zimmer was back under the headsets with this one. Thought we turned the corner but it looks like more soft defenses and Cousins playing scared and careless. Will we ever see a Vikings team who can play big in prime time games? Seems the defense came a live a bit in the second half and at least kept the game somewhat within reach. Just got that feeling after the Irv Smith dropped TD that there wasn’t a chance they’d come back. 

Onto the Lions. Goff looks good this year so can’t sleep on them.